Page 1 of 1

Oculus

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 pm
by CaptSMRT
Anyone her into gaming. My brother picked up an Oculus and isn't today perfect for some VR. This is the first time VR has ever lived up to the hype for me. Currently playing Vader Immortal and it is like living a dream...I will also probably die of a heart attack blocking drone lasers.

Re: Oculus

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:21 pm
by Turk Sanderson
CaptSMRT wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 pm
Anyone her into gaming. My brother picked up an Oculus and isn't today perfect for some VR. This is the first time VR has ever lived up to the hype for me. Currently playing Vader Immortal and it is like living a dream...I will also probably die of a heart attack blocking done lasers.
I have no idea what done lasers are, but T.C. may have to move this one over to The New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread ... You should also buck-up for a Heaven's Gate Certificate... I don't like your chances.

Re: Oculus

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:01 am
by JMC-STL
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:21 pm
CaptSMRT wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 pm
Anyone her into gaming. My brother picked up an Oculus and isn't today perfect for some VR. This is the first time VR has ever lived up to the hype for me. Currently playing Vader Immortal and it is like living a dream...I will also probably die of a heart attack blocking done lasers.
I have no idea what done lasers are, but T.C. may have to move this one over to The New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread ... You should also buck-up for a Heaven's Gate Certificate... I don't like your chances.
No worries, Rev. WebMD says the done laser is the method-of-choice among board-certified surgeons for Oculus removal procedures. Recovery times range from 4 weeks (patients without contra-indications of pre-existing conditions) to 6 months (clinically depressed arborists). Data regarding complications from stand-up comedy co-hobbies remains under study in a disappointed mother's basement.

Re: Oculus

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:56 am
by CaptSMRT
JMC-STL wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:01 am
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:21 pm
CaptSMRT wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 pm
Anyone her into gaming. My brother picked up an Oculus and isn't today perfect for some VR. This is the first time VR has ever lived up to the hype for me. Currently playing Vader Immortal and it is like living a dream...I will also probably die of a heart attack blocking done lasers.
I have no idea what done lasers are, but T.C. may have to move this one over to The New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread ... You should also buck-up for a Heaven's Gate Certificate... I don't like your chances.
No worries, Rev. WebMD says the done laser is the method-of-choice among board-certified surgeons for Oculus removal procedures. Recovery times range from 4 weeks (patients without contra-indications of pre-existing conditions) to 6 months (clinically depressed arborists). Data regarding complications from stand-up comedy co-hobbies remains under study in a disappointed mother's basement.
Drone lasers. God forbid anyone talk about something fun. I have been paid to do comedy more than you have been paid for being a grouch, which one of us is the hobbyist?

Re: Oculus

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:43 am
by JMC-STL
CaptSMRT wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:56 am
JMC-STL wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:01 am
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:21 pm
I have no idea what done lasers are, but T.C. may have to move this one over to The New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread ... You should also buck-up for a Heaven's Gate Certificate... I don't like your chances.
No worries, Rev. WebMD says the done laser is the method-of-choice among board-certified surgeons for Oculus removal procedures. Recovery times range from 4 weeks (patients without contra-indications of pre-existing conditions) to 6 months (clinically depressed arborists). Data regarding complications from stand-up comedy co-hobbies remains under study in a disappointed mother's basement.
Drone lasers. God forbid anyone talk about something fun. I have been paid to do comedy more than you have been paid for being a grouch, which one of us is the hobbyist?
Hey, don't attack me with your drone lasers. I'm just citing America's most trusted medical source.

Re: Oculus

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:36 pm
by CaptSMRT
Fuck you....Virtual Reality is awesome!!!! I know it will never become popular because I like it.

Re: Oculus

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:46 pm
by JMC-STL
CaptSMRT wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:36 pm
Fuck you....Virtual Reality is awesome!!!! I know it will never become popular because I like it.
You do have that effect on things ... and on people ...