Oculus

Anyone her into gaming. My brother picked up an Oculus and isn't today perfect for some VR. This is the first time VR has ever lived up to the hype for me. Currently playing Vader Immortal and it is like living a dream...I will also probably die of a heart attack blocking drone lasers.
Last edited by CaptSMRT on Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Oculus

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 pm Anyone her into gaming. My brother picked up an Oculus and isn't today perfect for some VR. This is the first time VR has ever lived up to the hype for me. Currently playing Vader Immortal and it is like living a dream...I will also probably die of a heart attack blocking done lasers.
I have no idea what done lasers are, but T.C. may have to move this one over to The New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread ... You should also buck-up for a Heaven's Gate Certificate... I don't like your chances.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:21 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 pmAnyone her into gaming. My brother picked up an Oculus and isn't today perfect for some VR. This is the first time VR has ever lived up to the hype for me. Currently playing Vader Immortal and it is like living a dream...I will also probably die of a heart attack blocking done lasers.
I have no idea what done lasers are, but T.C. may have to move this one over to The New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread ... You should also buck-up for a Heaven's Gate Certificate... I don't like your chances.
No worries, Rev. WebMD says the done laser is the method-of-choice among board-certified surgeons for Oculus removal procedures. Recovery times range from 4 weeks (patients without contra-indications of pre-existing conditions) to 6 months (clinically depressed arborists). Data regarding complications from stand-up comedy co-hobbies remains under study in a disappointed mother's basement.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:01 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:21 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 pmAnyone her into gaming. My brother picked up an Oculus and isn't today perfect for some VR. This is the first time VR has ever lived up to the hype for me. Currently playing Vader Immortal and it is like living a dream...I will also probably die of a heart attack blocking done lasers.
No worries, Rev. WebMD says the done laser is the method-of-choice among board-certified surgeons for Oculus removal procedures. Recovery times range from 4 weeks (patients without contra-indications of pre-existing conditions) to 6 months (clinically depressed arborists). Data regarding complications from stand-up comedy co-hobbies remains under study in a disappointed mother's basement.
Drone lasers. God forbid anyone talk about something fun. I have been paid to do comedy more than you have been paid for being a grouch, which one of us is the hobbyist?

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:56 am
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:01 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:21 pmI have no idea what done lasers are, but T.C. may have to move this one over to The New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread ... You should also buck-up for a Heaven's Gate Certificate... I don't like your chances.
Drone lasers. God forbid anyone talk about something fun. I have been paid to do comedy more than you have been paid for being a grouch, which one of us is the hobbyist?
Hey, don't attack me with your drone lasers. I'm just citing America's most trusted medical source.