Re: Culinary Tips

Turk Sanderson wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:05 pm
Latest build by request of Mrs. Turk.... her and the Pork-O-Lator don’t get along at all... but she knows her way around one of these ...
The Reverend Mrs. Turk knows her way s 55-gallon oil drum? You married a Texas wildcatter???

JMC-STL wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:53 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Latest build by request of Mrs. Turk.... her and the Pork-O-Lator don’t get along at all... but she knows her way around one of these ...
The Reverend Mrs. Turk knows her way s 55-gallon oil drum? You married a Texas wildcatter???
She's a wildcatter but she's never been to Texas.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:59 pm
JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Or so she says. Follow the evidence. She's sandbaggin' you, gettin' you to build her that contraption so she can kick your Pork-O-Lator right in the hocks at the next Southern Illinois Smoke-Off. When she comes home with a huge rack of beef ribs, you'll know I'm right.

JMC-STL wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:36 am
Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:

Or so she says. Follow the evidence. She's sandbaggin' you, gettin' you to build her that contraption so she can kick your Pork-O-Lator right in the hocks at the next Southern Illinois Smoke-Off. When she comes home with a huge rack of beef ribs, you'll know I'm right.
"For I was an hungred, and ye gave me ribs: I was thirsty, and ye gave me beer. I was a stranger, and ye took me in..."
Matthew 25:35

Turk Sanderson wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:28 am
JMC-STL wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:36 am
Turk Sanderson wrote:
"For I was an hungred, and ye gave me ribs: I was thirsty, and ye gave me beer. I was a stranger, and ye took me in..." Matthew 25:35
Jesus was a Jew, so He must've meant beef ribs & a six-pack of warm Maccabees & welcome to my kibbutz.