Re: CORONAVIRUS [was: League Watch 2020]

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:11 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:46 am
T.C. wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:03 am i watched it. don't even know what i'm looking at. seems no one ever wonders what lead to pushing the record button. from this video, looks like he stole a cell phone from some girl? for all we know, it was his cell phone they took. who fucking knows? why is this a thing? what does it have to do with the topic of this thread?
The man is grabbing a child to rip the tape out of her hand, she was putting up signs a long a bike path in honor of George Floyd. What it has to do with this topic is showing how intolerant people are being, and another example of why old white people are the problem.
Old white people? That guy doesn’t look that old to me. I’d be curious as to know what age of these white people is where you think the problem starts?
What about young people that go around playing the knockout game? I suppose that’s ok with you?

Young people are the problem too. Pretty much everyone who wasn't born in the 70's is ruining the world.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:00 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:46 amThe man is grabbing a child to rip the tape out of her hand, she was putting up signs a long a bike path in honor of George Floyd. What it has to do with this topic is showing how intolerant people are being, and another example of why old white people are the problem.
Old white people? That guy doesn’t look that old to me. I’d be curious as to know what age of these white people is where you think the problem starts?

What about young people that go around playing the knockout game? I suppose that’s ok with you?
Young people are the problem too. Pretty much everyone who wasn't born in the 70's is ruining the world.
Saturday Night Fever was worse than COVID-19.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:00 pm

The man is grabbing a child to rip the tape out of her hand, she was putting up signs a long a bike path in honor of George Floyd. What it has to do with this topic is showing how intolerant people are being, and another example of why old white people are the problem.

The people born in the 70’s are focused on hipster beer fancy coffee, craft BBQ, and cancel culture.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

T.C. wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:03 am i watched it. don't even know what i'm looking at. seems no one ever wonders what lead to pushing the record button. from this video, looks like he stole a cell phone from some girl? for all we know, it was his cell phone they took. who fucking knows? why is this a thing? what does it have to do with the topic of this thread?
When you say stuff like the bolded, you lose a lot of credibility. You are fighting racism which is a great cause, but you have no qualms about saying that an entire race, gender, and demographic is a problem. :?
KA-KAW!

MattyIce wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:57 pm
When you say stuff like the bolded, you lose a lot of credibility. You are fighting racism which is a great cause, but you have no qualms about saying that an entire race, gender, and demographic is a problem. :?
This is just like having Festivus in June.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:18 pm

I got alotta problems with you people!!!
KA-KAW!

MattyIce wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:56 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:18 pm

Right....old white men are the problem. Is that more accurate? They did get us into Vietnam.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:43 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:10 pm
MattyIce wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:56 pm

Right....old white men are the problem. Is that more accurate? They did get us into Vietnam.
So, how many more years until your lights should be turned off.
I will never be a brainwashed fool who thinks they need to assault children for putting a sign up in support of something I don't agree with. I'll never call the cops on people for working out in a gym because they aren't residents, or having a bbq without a permit.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:50 am For the record...my intentions were not to insult anyone from here. I saw a guy assault a child and it made me mad...then I shared my anger with you dudes. My apologies if I offended anyone.
The fact that you think you offended me.....offends me. :lol:
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:26 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:32 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:19 pmThis changes the dynamics of everything.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/08/asympto ... -says.html
Considering their track record before & during this pandemic, I'm far more inclined to take medical advice from Roger Daltrey & Pete Townsend than from the WHO.
You and Keith Moon.
Hey, Keith Moon was one helluva drummer. And pharmacist.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:19 pm This changes the dynamics of everything.

HAHAHA that's fucking hilarious. so tell me again, what the fuck were we all doing, completely tanking the economy and staying locked in our homes, wearing masks everywhere like robots? so ridiculous. i guess we'll know in about another week for sure. if previous info was correct, rioters should start dropping dead at alarming rates.

T.C. wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:38 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:19 pm This changes the dynamics of everything.

HAHAHA that's fucking hilarious. so tell me again, what the fuck were we all doing, completely tanking the economy and staying locked in our homes, wearing masks everywhere like robots? so ridiculous. i guess we'll know in about another week for sure. if previous info was correct, rioters should start dropping dead at alarming rates.
I feel like we all got fucked by the 1%

Mark this post, @T.C.. You brought the next wave upon yourself & your Board.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:43 am

Mark this post, @T.C.. You brought the next wave upon yourself & your Board.
I blame TC for my positive antibody test! I never had symptoms unless my awful flu back in January was covid. Just glad I’ve stayed away from my parents who both have other health issues.

ratonmono wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:10 pmI blame TC for my positive antibody test! I never had symptoms unless my awful flu back in January was covid. Just glad I’ve stayed away from my parents who both have other health issues.
Connect the dots, rat, and one of them is NOT on T.C.'s butt. "my awful flu back in January" (or December, or November) will soon enough be cited in medical journals as proof that SARS-CoV-2 was doing its dirty work months before any Western authorities knew that "novel" meant more than just a long boring book you had to read in high school Lit class.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:32 am
ratonmono wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:10 pmI blame TC for my positive antibody test! I never had symptoms unless my awful flu back in January was covid. Just glad I’ve stayed away from my parents who both have other health issues.
Connect the dots, rat, and one of them is NOT on T.C.'s butt. "my awful flu back in January" (or December, or November) will soon enough be cited in medical journals as proof that SARS-CoV-2 was doing its dirty work months before any Western authorities knew that "novel" meant more than just a long boring book you had to read in high school Lit class.
I stay away from dots at all costs.
Got my antibodies! Good luck everybody else!!!

I’m as drunk as Jim Lahey...

ratonmono wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:59 pm

Don't count on antibodies, rat.... they don't last like they used to. This virus is smarter than a raccoon in a campground.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:20 pm
ratonmono wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:59 pm

Don't count on antibodies, rat.... they don't last like they used to. This virus is smarter than a raccoon in a campground.
I work from home atm luckily and I’m physically quite healthy. No blood pressure, diabetes, heart or lung issues. I also live alone. Not worried about me just staying away from my mom and dad who are both older and have health issues. Gonna take cancer or a bullet to drop my ass. Or a car wreck