Re: CORONAVIRUS [was: League Watch 2020]

ratonmono wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:49 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:20 pm
ratonmono wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:59 pm
I stay away from dots at all costs.
Got my antibodies! Good luck everybody else!!!

I’m as drunk as Jim Lahey...
Don't count on antibodies, rat.... they don't last like they used to. This virus is smarter than a raccoon in a campground.
I work from home atm luckily and I’m physically quite healthy. No blood pressure, diabetes, heart or lung issues. I also live alone. Not worried about me just staying away from my mom and dad who are both older and have health issues. Gonna take cancer or a bullet to drop my ass. Or a car wreck
The Wuhan labs are already working on a cancer-causing, gun-toting, reckess driver super-spreader. You're goin' down with the rest of us, rat'.

JMC-STL wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:56 pm
ratonmono wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:20 pm

Don't count on antibodies, rat.... they don't last like they used to. This virus is smarter than a raccoon in a campground.
I work from home atm luckily and I’m physically quite healthy. No blood pressure, diabetes, heart or lung issues. I also live alone. Not worried about me just staying away from my mom and dad who are both older and have health issues. Gonna take cancer or a bullet to drop my ass. Or a car wreck
The Wuhan labs are already working on a cancer-causing, gun-toting, reckess driver super-spreader. You're goin' down with the rest of us, rat'.
I survived taking 20 somas bring it on Wuhan bitches!

That is the running joke among my closest friends that I’ll be the last man on earth. Kinda like Belushi in that one skit. Say how did he turn out?

ratonmono wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:07 pm
JMC-STL wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:56 pm
ratonmono wrote:

I survived taking 20 somas bring it on Wuhan bitches!

That is the running joke among my closest friends that I’ll be the last man on earth. Kinda like Belushi in that one skit. Say how did he turn out?
He's dead, Jim.

ratonmono wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:06 am
Should have known karma would bite me for being flippant. My poor sister is in the ER she's been sick with covid for a week, started to get better then took a turn for the worse last night. Fucking hard trying to stay focused at work right now,
Sounds like your sister is the one who was bitten. Your karma bite will come when she recovers & finds out what you wrote. I'll be rooting for both outcomes.

JMC-STL wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:11 am
ratonmono wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:06 am
Should have known karma would bite me for being flippant. My poor sister is in the ER she's been sick with covid for a week, started to get better then took a turn for the worse last night. Fucking hard trying to stay focused at work right now,
Sounds like your sister is the one who was bitten. Your karma bite will come when she recovers & finds out what you wrote. I'll be rooting for both outcomes.
lol, not too worried about anyone seeing what I wrote I was flippant towards myself getting sick. Always much more worried about my family than me.
I'm reasonably certain she will be OK just worried about her kids, her ex is completely worthless those kids need their mom.