Re: League Watch 2020

MattyIce wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:10 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:45 am
ratonmono wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:49 pmI would say Jones is another opportunist but he may actually be crazy enough to believe the garbage he’s spewing. 😂😳
Hilllary Clinton is eating hella babies while she is quarantined.
A sentence that has never been typed or said in the history of the world :lol:
The Cap'n copped that from Bill Clinton's Harlem blog on the dark web. It was in a party invitation.

Re: League Watch 2020

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:30 pm
MattyIce wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:10 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:45 am
Hilllary Clinton is eating hella babies while she is quarantined.
A sentence that has never been typed or said in the history of the world :lol:
The Cap'n copped that from Bill Clinton's Harlem blog on the dark web. It was in a party invitation.
Hella spelled backwards is Alleh...Somali for God.

Re: CORONAVIRUS [was: League Watch 2020]

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:10 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:24 pmI woke up coughing from a post-supper nap on the couch after a big meal. Now Mrs. JMC is making an emergency hardware store purchase list to build a quarantine lock-up for me. :roll:
Are the neighbors all screaming "Lock him up!"
That's my kids. They're pitching in for the medieval rack. Very thoughtful of them, what with my spinal stenosis flaring up.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:26 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:10 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:24 pmI woke up coughing from a post-supper nap on the couch after a big meal. Now Mrs. JMC is making an emergency hardware store purchase list to build a quarantine lock-up for me. :roll:
Are the neighbors all screaming "Lock him up!"
That's my kids. They're pitching in for the medieval rack. Very thoughtful of them, what with my spinal stenosis flaring up.
Maybe some of the clothes that you wore when you were taller will fit you again.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:35 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:10 pmAre the neighbors all screaming "Lock him up!"
Maybe some of the clothes that you wore when you were taller will fit you again.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to wearing that floor length low-cut gold lame evening gown again to the first post-COVID ball. Watch out, world!

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:42 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:35 pm
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to wearing that floor length low-cut gold lame evening gown again to the first post-COVID ball. Watch out, world!
...the one that you wore to the first BNF Suite Night? It was a kinda large on you back then.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:50 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:42 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:35 pmMaybe some of the clothes that you wore when you were taller will fit you again.
...the one that you wore to the first BNF Suite Night? It was a kinda large on you back then.
But it gave me plenty of room to stash the nachos & cheese sauce before the Cap'n arrived & hogged it all. My fellow Metrorail passengers appreciated the post-game snacks, and I got a few dates out of it.

BlueinNy wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:55 pm Who the hell would want to go to Europe right now? Plus ,didn't they shut down air travel.
Honestly, if this IS what it's hyped up to be, then the late and lacking US response is going to get a lot of people killed, and some of the European countries might be a better place to ride this out. If it's NOT what it's being hyped up to be and all of this is going to cause an economic depression, then home (for anyone) is probably the best place to be.

I think we are looking at the end of May before some non-essential services are back. Even then it will be on a town by town, city by city, and state by state basis with extreme travel restrictions for places that do open up.

At least in the zombie apocalypse there are zombies to kill. This apocalypse is so boring.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:13 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:34 am Fucking New York is killing us!!!!
I dated a girl from the Bronx back in the 70s.... I could write you a half hour of comedy on that experience.
I also dated a chick from the bronx when I was working in Manhattan. I cant tell you any stories on this forum, TC would have me evicted. Suffice to say I didn't stray for lack of play.