Re: League Watch 2020

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:36 pm
ratonmono wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:25 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:03 pm

I was addicted to heroin for a lil over 2 years. My sober date is 10/12/10. It gets easier every day.
Best wishes brother! Proud of you. I tried H in my early 20s luckily only three times and it was twenty years ago not nearly as readily available as I hear it is now. I got three days sober at the moment.
Selfishly closing down bars would be great for me as I’m very much a social drinker. If I’m home on my couch I’m staying out of trouble.
Damn Ratt...wishing you all the best in your struggles. We all have our demons...you ain’t alone brother.
Truth. Stay strong Rat.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:55 pmThis is a hoax...everyone is locked up at home...pacified by their illusion of safety....then the Terminators roll in next week to cleanse the Earth for the 1% and their new robot slave-race.
I got hopeful there for a brief moment. I thought you said: "... their new robot shave-ice" :dancingbanana:

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:15 pm Rat, Ozzie and anyone else that is or has struggled, hang in there and keep kicking ass. Nothing but support from this corner of the most hallowed website on the internet!
Thanks Dave.

I've learned alot about myself being sober and how....ugly I was. Every day gets easier...i rarely think about my time on it anymore bc I've talked about it with everyone and strived to never be that person again.

Though no offense dave, but judging by your moniker... you're a mess lmao
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:44 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:15 pm Rat, Ozzie and anyone else that is or has struggled, hang in there and keep kicking ass. Nothing but support from this corner of the most hallowed website on the internet!
Thanks Dave.

I've learned alot about myself being sober and how....ugly I was. Every day gets easier...i rarely think about my time on it anymore bc I've talked about it with everyone and strived to never be that person again.

It's true.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:10 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:44 pm
Thanks Dave.

It's true.
You should see the other guy.

Seriously thanks to all for the support. We’re all in for a tough time for the near future but we got this shit. They’re going back to work in Wuhan, just not getting enough new cases. The world ain’t ending. We will get back and hopefully learn from this. And 2021 is gonna be the Blues year where we truly get to defend our title! We the champs!

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:12 am Surprised that FSMW or someone hasn't come up with something like this to stream past Blues games. I'd love to re-watch the playoff run, if possible. Or if they have classic old playoff series, I'd love to watch that as well. ...
We should petition NBC Sports & NESN to simulcast Game 7 of the 2019 Cup Finals to all Boston regional subscribers 24/7 for the next 3 months. Maybe stick in Game 6 every once in awhile, to help them remember & appreciate how truly devasting their team's final fall was. :twisted:

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:12 am Surprised that FSMW or someone hasn't come up with something like this to stream past Blues games. I'd love to re-watch the playoff run, if possible. Or if they have classic old playoff series, I'd love to watch that as well.

No kidding. I would love to relive that ride we took last spring.
KA-KAW!

This is all hyped up bullshit. I saw some nerd last night talking about how there are going to be 3-4 billion people infected after this is all over...which means if there is even a 1% morbidity rate there will be millions dead. Now if there were going to be millions dead...wouldn't there be a lot more sick people right now.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:46 am This is all hyped up bullshit. I saw some nerd last night talking about how there are going to be 3-4 billion people infected after this is all over...which means if there is even a 1% morbidity rate there will be millions dead. Now if there were going to be millions dead...wouldn't there be a lot more sick people right now.
Factor in that the Coronavirus has been around since November or December.

BillP. wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:55 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:46 am This is all hyped up bullshit. I saw some nerd last night talking about how there are going to be 3-4 billion people infected after this is all over...which means if there is even a 1% morbidity rate there will be millions dead. Now if there were going to be millions dead...wouldn't there be a lot more sick people right now.
Now all of the virus hype people are going to say it was their caterwauling that kept the number of cases so low.

If they play this season out, the playoffs will be some sort of gimmick style playoff and therefor (unless the blues win) I will not recognize the winner as the Stanley Cup Champion. The Blues will be the defending Stanley Cup Champions going into next season as far as Im concerned.
Just a Russian propaganda account

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:08 pm
BillP. wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:55 am
Now all of the virus hype people are going to say it was their caterwauling that kept the number of cases so low.
Who cares who gets the credit, if this stuff goes away?