Re: News and Games around the NHL

#51
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:15 pm
NHLTIM wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:42 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:27 pm
Disagree. There's no such thing as important information when it involves soccer
When the game is played at the highest level, it’s an amazing game. The World Cup is edge of your seat stuff and I really get into it. The MLS is what it is...I’m just happy to have another team in St.Louis to root for.
That's fair.

Personally I'd love to have an NBA team, so we're all different
Pro synchronized swimming - mixed doubles.

Re: News and Games around the NHL

#52
JMC-STL wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:57 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:15 pm
NHLTIM wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:42 pm

When the game is played at the highest level, it’s an amazing game. The World Cup is edge of your seat stuff and I really get into it. The MLS is what it is...I’m just happy to have another team in St.Louis to root for.
That's fair.

Personally I'd love to have an NBA team, so we're all different
Pro synchronized swimming - mixed doubles.
Pro Bocce
"LET'S GO DAGOS - WOP - WOP - WOP WOP WOP!!!"

Re: News and Games around the NHL

#53
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:15 pm
NHLTIM wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:42 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:27 pm


Disagree. There's no such thing as important information when it involves soccer
When the game is played at the highest level, it’s an amazing game. The World Cup is edge of your seat stuff and I really get into it. The MLS is what it is...I’m just happy to have another team in St.Louis to root for.
That's fair.

Personally I'd love to have an NBA team, so we're all different
I’d rather have an NBA team as well but that ain’t ever gonna happen.
St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Champs!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: MLS to St Louis

#54
@T.C. : Can you somehow remove/replace the label "News and Games around the NHL" from the imported posts of this O.T. forum thread, so I quit getting it confused with the REAL "News and Games around the NHL" thread in the Hockey forum? Calling this one "Some More Stupid Shit" would be a properly descriptive option. Thank you for your consideration.

Re: MLS to St Louis

#55
your reply to the original thread should ensure any subsequent replies to this will be properly titled. those posts i merged here from the hockey forum will retain that title as a badge of shame, so those authors don't forget the real place MLS has here and their affront to the hockey gods by attempting to equate the two.

Re: MLS to St Louis

#56
Stl SC...friend told me why it was named thusly, and the story was almost as boring as soccer in general. The name is yuck, logo isnt bad, but ill never watch a game.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government!

Re: MLS to St Louis

#57
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:59 pm
Stl SC...friend told me why it was named thusly, and the story was almost as boring as soccer in general. The name is yuck, logo isnt bad, but ill never watch a game.
Yet you took the time to come here and comment. You must be somewhat interested or you wouldn't waste you time. Unless you're like those political people that like to go around telling everyone they don't agree with how wrong they are. If that's the case, I'm sorry.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: MLS to St Louis

#58
stlblues1226 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:05 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:59 pm
Stl SC...friend told me why it was named thusly, and the story was almost as boring as soccer in general. The name is yuck, logo isnt bad, but ill never watch a game.
Yet you took the time to come here and comment. You must be somewhat interested or you wouldn't waste you time. Unless you're like those political people that like to go around telling everyone they don't agree with how wrong they are. If that's the case, I'm sorry.
neither...

I consider you guys friends, and I know some will care is all.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government!

Re: MLS to St Louis

#59
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:16 pm
stlblues1226 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:05 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:59 pm
Stl SC...friend told me why it was named thusly, and the story was almost as boring as soccer in general. The name is yuck, logo isnt bad, but ill never watch a game.
Yet you took the time to come here and comment. You must be somewhat interested or you wouldn't waste you time. Unless you're like those political people that like to go around telling everyone they don't agree with how wrong they are. If that's the case, I'm sorry.
neither...

I consider you guys friends, and I know some will care is all.
You can't be all bad based on your "signature" so I apologize for being a bit sharp. I've just always wondered why someone would take the time to do this. But, to each his own. No harm, no foul.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: MLS to St Louis

#60
stlblues1226 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:20 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:16 pm
stlblues1226 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:05 pm

Yet you took the time to come here and comment. You must be somewhat interested or you wouldn't waste you time. Unless you're like those political people that like to go around telling everyone they don't agree with how wrong they are. If that's the case, I'm sorry.
neither...

I consider you guys friends, and I know some will care is all.
You can't be all bad based on your "signature" so I apologize for being a bit sharp. I've just always wondered why someone would take the time to do this. But, to each his own. No harm, no foul.
no worries, didnt take it personal
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government!

Re: MLS to St Louis

#61
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:21 pm
stlblues1226 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:20 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:16 pm


neither...

I consider you guys friends, and I know some will care is all.
You can't be all bad based on your "signature" so I apologize for being a bit sharp. I've just always wondered why someone would take the time to do this. But, to each his own. No harm, no foul.
no worries, didnt take it personal
That line is one of the greatest lines ever spoken in any movie, ever. Glad no harm was done, especially by me.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: MLS to St Louis

#62
stlblues1226 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:23 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:21 pm
stlblues1226 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:20 pm

You can't be all bad based on your "signature" so I apologize for being a bit sharp. I've just always wondered why someone would take the time to do this. But, to each his own. No harm, no foul.
no worries, didnt take it personal
That line is one of the greatest lines ever spoken in any movie, ever. Glad no harm was done, especially by me.
that whole skit is amazing.

"You cant expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart throws a sword at you!"
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government!

Re: MLS to St Louis

#63
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:27 pm
stlblues1226 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:23 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:21 pm


no worries, didnt take it personal
That line is one of the greatest lines ever spoken in any movie, ever. Glad no harm was done, especially by me.
that whole skit is amazing.

"You cant expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart throws a sword at you!"
"Now you see the violence inherent in the system."
Quite possibly some of the greatest writing in the history of writing. That whole movie, including the opening credits are just comic genius.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: MLS to St Louis

#64
stlblues1226 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:39 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:27 pm
stlblues1226 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:23 pm

That line is one of the greatest lines ever spoken in any movie, ever. Glad no harm was done, especially by me.
that whole skit is amazing.

"You cant expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart throws a sword at you!"
"Now you see the violence inherent in the system."
Quite possibly some of the greatest writing in the history of writing. That whole movie, including the opening credits are just comic genius.
I'm not dead yet! I think I'll go for a walk.

Ohh come on now, you're not fooling anyone!
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government!

Re: MLS to St Louis

#65
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:49 pm
stlblues1226 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:39 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:27 pm


that whole skit is amazing.

"You cant expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart throws a sword at you!"
"Now you see the violence inherent in the system."
Quite possibly some of the greatest writing in the history of writing. That whole movie, including the opening credits are just comic genius.
I'm not dead yet! I think I'll go for a walk.

Ohh come on now, you're not fooling anyone!
What are ya gonna do, bleed on me?

Ok, ok. We'll call it a draw.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!