BBQ in Collinsville

Hey gang, just wanted to pass this event info along. I'm a Collinsville resident and my wife and I will be downtown tomorrow. Many area pros will be here this weekend. I believe Turk and the Cap'n are pros but not I'm not sure if they're participating. :D Hope to see and/or meet you tomorrow.

"suck a dick Stan Lee"

Re: BBQ in Collinsville

Drubilly wrote:Hey gang, just wanted to pass this event info along. I'm a Collinsville resident and my wife and I will be downtown tomorrow. Many area pros will be here this weekend. I believe Turk and the Cap'n are pros but not I'm not sure if they're participating. :D Hope to see and/or meet you tomorrow.

Sorry Dru, wish we could,but we can't make it... have other shit goin' on. Looks like fun, and for a good cause, too.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
Drubilly wrote:Hey gang, just wanted to pass this event info along. I'm a Collinsville resident and my wife and I will be downtown tomorrow. Many area pros will be here this weekend. I believe Turk and the Cap'n are pros but not I'm not sure if they're participating. :D Hope to see and/or meet you tomorrow.

Sorry Dru, wish we could,but we can't make it... have other shit goin' on. Looks like fun, and for good causes, too.

I immediately thought of you and Turk when they announced the date this summer. I believe moving forward this event will always fall on the last weekend of July. When I get next year's details, I'll pass them along Cap'n

Sorry for the beyond late response btw. We received some awful news the very Saturday of this event followed by more tragic news within the next two weeks. It's been a brutal few months and I lost the will to give a shit about many things including our beloved Blues. Much better now and I'm ready to yell at my tv again!
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

Drubilly wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:27 pm I immediately thought of you and Turk when they announced the date this summer. I believe moving forward this event will always fall on the last weekend of July. When I get next year's details, I'll pass them along Cap'n

Sorry for the beyond late response btw. We received some awful news the very Saturday of this event followed by more tragic news within the next two weeks. It's been a brutal few months and I lost the will to give a shit about many things including our beloved Blues. Much better now and I'm ready to yell at my tv again!

I hope you are okay.

Yeah. Thanks guys. We lost four family members and friends in quick succession; two of which took their own lives. I have nothing profound to say. Please get help if you're struggling.

Alright, I'm ready for some ribs and potent IPA! LGB!!!
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

Drubilly wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:58 am Yeah. Thanks guys. We lost four family members and friends in quick succession; two of which took their own lives. I have nothing profound to say. Please get help if you're struggling.

Alright, I'm ready for some ribs and potent IPA! LGB!!!
Amen

Sorry for replying so late, but I rarely visit the O.T. forum and just saw this thread. Drubilly, my sincerest condolences to you on your losses.

I grew up in Caseyville and went to Collinsville High School and would love to attend this event next year. Maybe we have a Metro East Blues News Forum get together with all those on the east side?

barcthespark wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:13 pm Sorry for replying so late, but I rarely visit the O.T. forum and just saw this thread. Drubilly, my sincerest condolences to you on your losses.

I grew up in Caseyville and went to Collinsville High School and would love to attend this event next year. Maybe we have a Metro East Blues News Forum get together with all those on the east side?
i'm down.

barcthespark wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:13 pm Sorry for replying so late, but I rarely visit the O.T. forum and just saw this thread. Drubilly, my sincerest condolences to you on your losses.

Absolutely
"suck a dick Stan Lee"