Re: The Home Loan Application Process ...

39hurricane wrote:2008 and the global financial crisis on the line for you...
Yeah, I did finally come to the conclusion that the sub-prime mortgage fiasco resulted in this paperwork morass. Still doesn't make me feel any better, and Mrs. JMC is beside herself (and coming around the other side). Kicking myself for not paying cash & avoiding this nonsense.

JMC-STL wrote:
39hurricane wrote:2008 and the global financial crisis on the line for you...
Yeah, I did finally come to the conclusion that the sub-prime mortgage fiasco resulted in this paperwork morass. Still doesn't make me feel any better, and Mrs. JMC is beside herself (and coming around the other side). Kicking myself for not paying cash & avoiding this nonsense.
Just remember this, as you grow older... every time you find a process that's been made more difficult, or virtually impossible... they've done that for your convenience.

JMC-STL wrote:... in 21st Century America is a cross between an IRS tax audit & waterboarding accompanied by a high colonic with the juice of 10,000 Ghost Peppers. Thank you, Elected Representatives. :twisted:
The Wife and I just refinanced our house...everything done online...it was too easy.....and then they sent the Notary guy to my house on closing day! :lol:
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:... in 21st Century America is a cross between an IRS tax audit & waterboarding accompanied by a high colonic with the juice of 10,000 Ghost Peppers. Thank you, Elected Representatives. :twisted:
The Wife and I just refinanced our house...everything done online...it was too easy.....and then they sent the Notary guy to my house on closing day! :lol:
If things keep going like they have over the last two weeks, the police will be coming to MY house on closing day. :x

NHLTIM wrote:
Did you use THE HOME LOAN EXPERT.COM ?

Turk Sanderson wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:
Did you use THE HOME LOAN EXPERT.COM ?
nope...just used our current mortgage lender Chase. We just did a straight refi, didn't take any money out. Hoping to have our house paid in full within 10 years.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

JMC-STL wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:
If things keep going like they have over the last two weeks, the police will be coming to MY house on closing day. :x
I meant...everything was as easy as could be until that guy showed up and then pulled out what appeared to look like a stack of 3 packs of printer paper that we had to sign.....an hour just to sign all that shit. I looked at the guy and said..."It's 2018 for Christ's sake" and he replied..."I know right" :lol:

"Suck a dick Johansen"

T.C. wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:No thanks... only time I want to see that many teeth , is when I let the Rottweiler chase the Jehovah Witnesses down the street.
that was gold.
It's a good thing the J-dub's don't believe in a fiery hell of eternal torment, or you two would be sent there immediately ... without supper!

JMC-STL wrote:
T.C. wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:No thanks... only time I want to see that many teeth , is when I let the Rottweiler chase the Jehovah Witnesses down the street.
that was gold.
It's a good thing the J-dub's don't believe in a fiery hell of eternal torment, or you two would be sent there immediately ... without supper!
I taught the Rottie to attack by opening the door and shouting “God’s will be done!”....They can’t argue with God’s will.