Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

T.C. wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:28 am mother fucker. my beastmaster 4k box set just showed up a couple weeks ago, too. 65 is too young, too. that really sucks. i'm baffled they went out of their way to say it was NOT covid-related, too. i thought everything was now.
She’s back! What a shit show. That’s a hell of a thing to get wrong.

ratonmono wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:27 pm
T.C. wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:28 am mother fucker. my beastmaster 4k box set just showed up a couple weeks ago, too. 65 is too young, too. that really sucks. i'm baffled they went out of their way to say it was NOT covid-related, too. i thought everything was now.
She’s back! What a shit show. That’s a hell of a thing to get wrong.
Sheena's gonna REALLY be pissed when she finds out ... :twisted:

TMZ Retraction: https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/04/tanya-ro ... bond-girl/

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:45 pm R.I.P. Hammerin' Hank :cry: ... CBS Sports: Hank Aaron, Hall of Famer and former baseball home-run king, dies at age 86

I saw Aaron play - and hit one of his 755 career home runs - back in the Summer of 1964 during my only visit to old Sportsman's Park. Even though I lost my love for baseball many years ago, I will remember that experience for at least as long as I can still remember where I put my car keys. :?
Hank Aaron and Lou Brock, 2 of the classiest, nicest, most professional human beings you’ll ever see. So sad to see these 2 go. Aaron never got the respect or admiration he deserved. Whenever the subject of greatest ball player ever or greatest hitter ever comes up, his name was rarely mentioned. What a great man.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:42 am No, not Mrs. Rogers! It was a very sad day in the neighborhood :cry: ... NYT: Joanne Rogers, Mister Rogers’s Mrs., Is Dead at 92
She and Fred have their own middle-class neighborhood in heaven. Miss Joan from Romper Room lives a few doors from them. Captain Kangaroo is the alderman. Mr Green Jeans invested in tech-stocks... he lives on his own private island with many, many animals.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:07 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:42 amNo, not Mrs. Rogers! It was a very sad day in the neighborhood :cry: ... NYT: Joanne Rogers, Mister Rogers’s Mrs., Is Dead at 92
She and Fred have their own middle-class neighborhood in heaven. Miss Joan from Romper Room lives a few doors from them. Captain Kangaroo is the alderman. Mr Green Jeans invested in tech-stocks... he lives on his own private island with many, many animals.
What about Miss Lois? Did Fred & Joanne blackball her for her animal affairs?

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:56 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:07 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:42 amNo, not Mrs. Rogers! It was a very sad day in the neighborhood :cry: ... NYT: Joanne Rogers, Mister Rogers’s Mrs., Is Dead at 92
What about Miss Lois? Did Fred & Joanne blackball her for her animal affairs?

Obvious zoning, and some "other" issues have landed her in "in-between" land these days.