Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:24 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:31 amSo long, Eb ... The Hollywood Reporter: Tom Lester, the Wide-Eyed Farmhand Eb Dawson on 'Green Acres,' Dies at 81
Other than the pig, he was the smartest character on that show.
Not true. Arnold only made it to Hooterville Elementary. Lisa Douglas had a college education.
[the Douglases are looking for clothes to donate to a rummage sale]

Oliver Douglas:
Why don't we give away this one?

Lisa Douglas:
No, that's the dress I graduated from high school in.

Oliver Douglas:
How about this one?

Lisa Douglas:
That's the dress I wore the first day of college.

Oliver Douglas:
[holding a black, low-cut dress] What about this one?

Lisa Douglas:
That's the one I got expelled in.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:41 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:24 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:31 amSo long, Eb ... The Hollywood Reporter: Tom Lester, the Wide-Eyed Farmhand Eb Dawson on 'Green Acres,' Dies at 81
Other than the pig, he was the smartest character on that show.
Not true. Arnold only made it to Hooterville Elementary. Lisa Douglas had a college education.

Oliver Douglas:

Lisa Douglas:

Oliver Douglas:
How about this one?

Lisa Douglas:

Oliver Douglas:

Lisa Douglas:
Going to college doesn't automatically make one smart...for example, this dude went to college
dumbass.jpg dumbass.jpg Viewed 14919 times 3.34 KiB

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:59 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:24 pmOther than the pig, he was the smartest character on that show.

Oliver Douglas:

Lisa Douglas:

Oliver Douglas:
How about this one?

Lisa Douglas:

Oliver Douglas:

Lisa Douglas:
Going to college doesn't automatically make one smart...for example, this dude went to college
dumbass.jpg
Yeah, but with Lisa the education stuck. She learned to make the best dehydroficated Mason Dixon Chicken Dinner & Hots Kabobs this side of Pixley!

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:20 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:59 pm
dumbass.jpg
Yeah, but with Lisa the education stuck. She learned to make the best dehydroficated Mason Dixon Chicken Dinner & Hots Kabobs this side of Pixley!
She was a Park Avenue socialite who had a pig living in her home, and you want to claim that she’s the smart one?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:27 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:59 pmGoing to college doesn't automatically make one smart...for example, this dude went to college
dumbass.jpg
She was a Park Avenue socialite who had a pig living in her home, and you want to claim that she’s the smart one?
The pig was simply a frequent visitor. If you had bedroom closet doors like The Douglases did, and Alf & Ralph Monroe as your handy...persons, you'd have a menagerie wandering around in your humble abode, too. That didn't make them stupid, that just made them patient & gracious hosts. Another sign of intelligence you could stand to adopt, Rev.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:17 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:27 pm
The pig was simply a frequent visitor. If you had bedroom closet doors like The Douglases did, and Alf & Ralph Monroe as your handy...persons, you'd have a menagerie wandering around in your humble abode, too. That didn't make them stupid, that just made them patient & gracious hosts. Another sign of intelligence you could stand to adopt, Rev.
Pigs belong on the grill, not on the sofa.... what part of Jefferson County are you from, anyway?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:29 am
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:17 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:27 pmShe was a Park Avenue socialite who had a pig living in her home, and you want to claim that she’s the smart one?
Pigs belong on the grill, not on the sofa.... what part of Jefferson County are you from, anyway?
I was railroaded out of JeffCo years ago, for suggesting at a city council meeting that the citizens be required to put their overhauls back on & keep their tooth in for weddin' pitchers. Right after that, a large number of them moved to Southern Illinois to avoid future risk of cultural repression. So you can thank me, Rev, for that unlimited supply of pork for your grillin' purposes.