Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:44 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:02 am
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:49 amRap being neck-and-neck with country western on my list of Most Hated Musical Genres, Andre still deserves some respect ... Rolling Stone: Andre Williams, R&B Singer and ‘Godfather of Rap,’ Dead at 82
Be nice if he took his godchildren with him when he checked out.
Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. were already makin' space for him.
Take 'em all!

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:55 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:47 am
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:33 amHate to break it to you, Rev, but Snoop Dogg ain't never gonna die. Immortality through consumption of all-natural products.
That's what they said about Bob Marley
You of all people should know that Bob Marley is still alive, He hangs out 6 months a year with Bigfoot and Tommy Chong in Alberta.
Marley and Chong don't smoke Catalpa stogies...

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:35 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:58 amIs that photo from a recent episode of The Masked Singer? The Cap'n oughta work that shtick into his routine. Black face optional.
I will leave the tacit racism to the pros.
But you could be the new Dean Martin. Turk could be your Sammy Jr.. T.C. could reprise the role of Peter Lawford, and host all the parties at his place.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:06 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:35 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:58 amIs that photo from a recent episode of The Masked Singer? The Cap'n oughta work that shtick into his routine. Black face optional.
I will leave the tacit racism to the pros.
But you could be the new Dean Martin. Turk could be your Sammy Jr.. T.C. could reprise the role of Peter Lawford, and host all the parties at his place.
Im too happy to be Dean Martin.