Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:49 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:16 pmAnother thud ... Sail on, Captain ... Daryl Dragon, the ‘Captain’ of ’70s Duo Captain & Tennille, Dies at 76
Love couldn't quite keep them together.
I pretty much thought he was dead when they were on TV together back in the 70's
Common reaction to 1970s variety show stars. Tony Orlando and Jim Nabors made the same impression on me.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:26 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:35 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:30 pm
You're an anti-ape-ist, aren't you?
Bigfoot woulda' kicked his ass.
Steve Austin exposed Bigfoot's weakness way back in Season 3. Bundy woulda kicked BOTH of their bionic asses in a handicap match ...

Pretty boy and a cheap imitation Bigfoot... that's the best you can come up with? I would certainly hope that Bundy could whip those two sissies.. The real Bigfoot turned down that role because they wanted him to take a dive.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:13 pmPretty boy and a cheap imitation Bigfoot... that's the best you can come up with? I would certainly hope that Bundy could whip those two sissies.. The real Bigfoot turned down that role because they wanted him to take a dive.
So first you disrespect a recently deceased wrasslin' legend, and NOW you call Andre the Giant "a cheap imitation"? I think it's time to take this exchange over to the GDT: St. Louis Blues vs. Stars thread, where the REAL intelligent conversation is taking place.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:25 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:13 pmPretty boy and a cheap imitation Bigfoot... that's the best you can come up with? I would certainly hope that Bundy could whip those two sissies.. The real Bigfoot turned down that role because they wanted him to take a dive.
So first you disrespect a recently deceased wrasslin' legend, and NOW you call Andre the Giant "a cheap imitation"? I think it's time to take this exchange over to the GDT: St. Louis Blues vs. Stars thread, where the REAL intelligent conversation is taking place.
Way more disrespect over there than here.