Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:12 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:17 pmPractice doesn't always make perfect ... Columbia Basin Herald: Daredevil dies from record-breaking jump attempt
He had one fucking job to do..... SMFH
"According to a statement from Grant County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Kyle Foreman, an autopsy would be done on Friday to determine the exact cause of death. ..."

Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. Grant County Coroner, Please read the rest of this article for clues in your determination ...

"The bike stopped moving, but Harvill didn’t."

“It’s a little scary from time to time, but you’ve gotta trust that he knows what he’s doing,” (Harvil's wife Jessica) said. ...
ETA:: "We've got an appointment with a broker right after this practice jump, to discuss our options for life insurance for Alex. That makes me feel a little bit better, too."

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:20 am
“It’s a little scary from time to time, but you’ve gotta trust that he knows what he’s doing,” (Harvil's wife Jessica) said. ...
ETA:: "We've got an appointment with a broker right after this practice jump, to discuss our options for life insurance for Alex. That makes me feel a little bit better, too."
All the science.., all the physics... all the thrust to weight calculations... everything was right on target... but then, as he was standing in line at Casey’s to pay for his gas...on his way to make his jump... he glances over at the donut case and spots the giant Apple Fritter.....,,,

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:53 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:54 pm I wonder who gets to inherit his snazzy wardrobe ... Variety.com: Frank Bonner, ‘WKRP in Cincinnati’ and ‘Saved by the Bell’ Actor, Dies at 79

Herb Tarlek :
"What do you say, beautiful, how about you and me getting it together tonight? You only go around once in life, so why not grab a little gusto?"

Jennifer Marlowe :
"I don't like "little" gustos, Herb."
If the belt matches the shoes, you're in business.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:09 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:17 pmPractice doesn't always make perfect ... Columbia Basin Herald: Daredevil dies from record-breaking jump attempt
"According to a statement from Grant County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Kyle Foreman, an autopsy would be done on Friday to determine the exact cause of death. ..."

Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. Grant County Coroner, Please read the rest of this article for clues in your determination ...

I oughta get an honorary degree in coroner-ology or something ...

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:57 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:09 am

I oughta get an honorary degree in coroner-ology or something ...

If God wanted motorcycles to fly, He'd have given them wings.

T.C. wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:30 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:22 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:57 pm He has passed on to the known unknowns ... AP News: Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld dies at 88
They should cremate him, mix his ashes with gunpowder,and fire him out of a cannon.
That’s pretty insulting to Hunter S. Thompson.
I had no idea that it had already been done. Maybe just chop him up and scatter his body parts all over Iraq. That’s been done before too,, but he conspired to make it happen.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:22 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:22 pmThey should cremate him, mix his ashes with gunpowder,and fire him out of a cannon.
I had no idea that it had already been done. Maybe just chop him up and scatter his body parts all over Iraq. That’s been done before too, but he conspired to make it happen.
You have an unhealthy & potentially dangerous disrespect for U.S. imperialism. Did you shoot McKinley?

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:08 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:22 am
I had no idea that it had already been done. Maybe just chop him up and scatter his body parts all over Iraq. That’s been done before too, but he conspired to make it happen.
You have an unhealthy & potentially dangerous disrespect for U.S. imperialism. Did you shoot McKinley?
I'll bet you think that you're the first person to tell me that.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:58 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:22 amI had no idea that it had already been done. Maybe just chop him up and scatter his body parts all over Iraq. That’s been done before too, but he conspired to make it happen.
I'll get to your involvement in President Taft's bladder inflammation in due time. Answer my question.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:54 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:58 pm
I'll get to your involvement in President Taft's bladder inflammation in due time. Answer my question.
I didn’t kill him but I may have fucked his great granddaughter.