Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:00 am Deadliest, indeed ... TMZ: 'Deadliest Catch' Mahlon Reyes Dead at 38

The grieving wife sure didn't let any seaweed grow under her feet. Husband is pronounced on July 26th, and she's already got his remains in a jar & handed over for scattering at sea while COD is still "pending autopsy and toxicology results." Closure comes quickly in Alaska, I reckon. :?
His wife tells us Mahlon was cremated and his "Deadliest Catch" crew is going to spread some of his ashes in the Bering Sea.
..... I wonder which appendage she had cooked and canned to be dumped in the icy Bering Sea.... I'm thinking he must have had a side squeeze up where you can see Russia from your back porch, and she found about it.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:54 am
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:34 amUm, OK ... everyone deserves an R.I.P., especially this young ... The Wrap: Ethan Is Supreme, Makeup Influencer and YouTuber, Dies at 17
I didn’t realize that you followed 17 y/o “influencers”. I guess that explains the makeup and dress that you wore to the BNF Suite Night.
The only "influencers" I'm familiar with are the ones that encourage regularity & the ones that reduce the number of times I have to get up in the middle of the night.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:21 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:54 am
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:34 amUm, OK ... everyone deserves an R.I.P., especially this young ... The Wrap: Ethan Is Supreme, Makeup Influencer and YouTuber, Dies at 17
I didn’t realize that you followed 17 y/o “influencers”. I guess that explains the makeup and dress that you wore to the BNF Suite Night.
The only "influencers" I'm familiar with are the ones that encourage regularity & the ones that reduce the number of times I have to get up in the middle of the night.
...okay.. what about the dress and makeup then?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:13 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:21 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:54 amI didn’t realize that you followed 17 y/o “influencers”. I guess that explains the makeup and dress that you wore to the BNF Suite Night.
...okay.. what about the dress and makeup then?
What, you don't glam up on a Date Night?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:48 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:50 pmThis Justice has served ... NYT: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court’s Feminist Icon, Is Dead at 87
Just when you think that things can't get any crazier.... R.I.P. Judge Ruth.
Judge Ginsberg fought one helluva brave & inspirational fight, but it's only a matter of time when you've got Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Even the Cancer Treatment Centers of America® have stopped touting their successes in treating such deeply evil body snatchers.