Re: The XFL is back

Vince should make sure the league is all about the Flag and Patriotism and he might just have a winner on his hands.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

ahh...just saw that the league colors have changed from red and black to red, white and blue. Vince ain't no dummy.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

I like the idea. Wish he'd change the name back to USFL instead. And I hope he has the sense to do away with instant replay. NO INSTANT REPLAY, just keep on playing football. If he wants to give the NFL a hard time, he needs to go against the grain and make this league more enjoyable to watch. And with how bad the NFL has become, Vince has a shot to make some noise. I'd like him to go head to head with NFL and play during the winter. Playing in the summer won't cut it, go head to head and make a more enjoyable product to watch. Give the NFL a hard time and show how stupid that league has become. And lets play football in the mud again!!!

Anyone have any interest in the AAF? Seems like they have some legitimate guys trying to start that league up and they just announced that Steve Spurrier will coach the Orlando team. It already just seems like it has a better shot of sticking than the XFL.
KA-KAW!