Goodbye Rams

Nice to see the Rams lose and even nicer that they gave a lame performance tonight. They showed a couple shots of Kroenke and Demoff up in the box during the game and the expletives just fly at the sight of them. So nice that the Rams stunk up the place.

Re: Goodbye Rams

BillP wrote:Nice to see the Rams lose and even nicer that they gave a lame performance tonight. They showed a couple shots of Kroenke and Demoff up in the box during the game and the expletives just fly at the sight of them. So nice that the Rams stunk up the place.
I hope someone farts on every bowl of soup that guy ever eats for the rest of his life.

CaptSMRT wrote:
BillP wrote:Nice to see the Rams lose and even nicer that they gave a lame performance tonight. They showed a couple shots of Kroenke and Demoff up in the box during the game and the expletives just fly at the sight of them. So nice that the Rams stunk up the place.
I hope someone farts on every bowl of soup that guy ever eats for the rest of his life.
I hope that a swarm of bedbugs takes up residence in that phony mop that he wears, and that they suck the life right out of that greedy bastard.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
I hope that a swarm of bedbugs takes up residence in that phony mop that he wears, and that they suck the life right out of that greedy bastard.
I hear he's a wonderful canasta partner.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate Kroenke, Demoff, etc as much as the next guy. But I'm not gonna lie, there was a part of me that wanted the Rams to win that game and do well. Hard to root against Gurley, Donald, Ogletree, and some of those guys that were around when they were still in STL.

I've basically decided rooting for any team Chris Long plays for now though. He is just an awesome person. Did lots of great things when he was in STL for the city (especially for homelessness awareness) and he's just continued being a class act ever since.

The NFL is dead to me. I appreciate that there are some players that are still playing that played here, but I don't recall hearing any of them speaking out in favor of staying in STL, or against moving elsewhere. I hope that the NFL and it's owners get sucked down that swirling legal vortex that's forming, and that they all lose their fortunes...and are forced to live life like the rest of us common folks.

Turk Sanderson wrote:The NFL is dead to me. I appreciate that there are some players that are still playing that played here, but I don't recall hearing any of them speaking out in favor of staying in STL, or against moving elsewhere. I hope that the NFL and it's owners get sucked down that swirling legal vortex that's forming, and that they all lose their fortunes...and are forced to live life like the rest of us common folks.
Robert Quinn was pretty stunned at the move and he was pretty bummed out about it when interviewed. He said it didn't sound right not saying STL Rams. That's about the only player I noticed that appeared distraught over move. And Jeff Fisher was definitely the only guy in management who at least acknowledged the STL fans. Pretty unreal how Kroenke & Demoff never even said a Thank you to STL fans or post something on their website for STL fans. Zero class.

The Rams weren't even a pro team the last few years they were here. It was like have a junior or minor league hockey team!

I rarely watched the Rams the last few years because you basically knew they'd lose ahead of time. I haven't watched the No Fun League since & I wouldn't even NOTICE if the entire league folded! They're as irrelevant as MLS & the Roller Hockey League! :lol: