Re: OT: Music Monday

Every day feels like a Monday lately, so I'll post this news here ... SiriusXM is offering free streaming through May 15th. Might be a good option for those among us craving something different in the way of socially-distanced entertainment. And Turk can get his daily fix of up-to-date conservative talk while he's printing up his stockpile of "Trump-Pence from Here Hence" lawn signs & bumper stickers.

Re: OT: Music Monday

JMC-STL wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:05 am
Every day feels like a Monday lately, so I'll post this news here ... SiriusXM is offering free streaming through May 15th. Might be a good option for those among us craving something different in the way of socially-distanced entertainment. And Turk can get his daily fix of up-to-date conservative talk while he's printing up his stockpile of "Trump-Pence from Here Hence" lawn signs & bumper stickers.
Conservative??? The 'pubs are gonna have to find a different peg to hang their hat on after this regime is gone. The only Trump/Pence items that I'm printing , is Devil's Door Certificates - tons of them.