Re: OT: Music Monday

JMC-STL wrote:@Turk: Maybe you should change the thread title to "OT: Music Any-Day." Distinguish it from "that other shit-hole" ... though I don't think it's fair to label Michelle Phillips that way, what with the success of her own career & that of daughter Chynna ... :mrgreen:
Hey now...Michelle was hotter than a two-dollar pistol in her day ... Chynna too....but John was one sick son-of-a-bitch. Maybe that's why Michelle got around as much as she did.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Today is not Monday...carry on.
Shouldn't you be synching something?
I thought The Cap'n was workshopping his material on us, for a run at the new "Weekends Only" furniture store spokesman job opening ...

[youtube][/youtube]

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Today is not Monday...carry on.
Shouldn't you be synching something?
I thought The Cap'n was workshopping his material on us, for a run at the new "Weekends Only" furniture store spokesman job opening ...

[youtube][/youtube]
Could be....I always figured Battra was the dude in the Scottrade commercial that's searching for that Laguna Tide album. :)

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:....I always figured Battra was the dude in the Scottrade commercial that's searching for that Laguna Tide album. :)
You mean the guy in the Chinese knockoff Blues jersey? Yeah, definitely coulda been him ... ;)
Actually this is the guy I had in mind...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7zWN4RkApU :)
Well, might've been Battra's Dad. Though who among us couldn't use a "proprietary momentum indicator" once in awhile?

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: You mean the guy in the Chinese knockoff Blues jersey? Yeah, definitely coulda been him ... ;)
Actually this is the guy I had in mind...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7zWN4RkApU :)
Well, might've been Battra's Dad. Though who among us couldn't use a "proprietary momentum indicator" once in awhile?
I've never met Battra, so I have no clue to his age...only that he seems to dig a bunch of groups that I didn't even know existed...like the Scottrade guy in the commercial.

CaptSMRT wrote:
T.C. wrote:battra should still be here. i'm bummed he chose a shitty band with shitty people over blues community/commiseration.

You did kind of go Exorcist on him...how was he supposed to know that band tried to anal rape you?
without lube? Ouch :shock:

[youtube][/youtube]
"Do Only Good Everyday"