Re: OT: Music Monday

bradleygt89 wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Any love for Tunesday?
These are my Tuesday Morning work tunes: [youtube][/youtube]
the first side of this is one of my favorite albums. the balls it took to release this concept as your first album. great call.

rudy4u51 wrote:I've been listening to these guys a lot lately due to their new album. Check them out if you like Mastodon,Isis,Meshuggah,Sludge metal,Prog metal.

[youtube][/youtube]
Will have to listen to next...right now taking a trip to Bangkok, Lebanon, and Afghanistan...stopping only for the best ;)

[youtube][/youtube]
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote:
rudy4u51 wrote:I've been listening to these guys a lot lately due to their new album. Check them out if you like Mastodon,Isis,Meshuggah,Sludge metal,Prog metal.

[youtube][/youtube]
Will have to listen to next...right now taking a trip to Bangkok, Lebanon, and Afghanistan...stopping only for the best ;)

[youtube][/youtube]
I may be behind on this but I just recently listened to Clockwork Angels and holy shit is it good. I guess I didn't expect it to be so good. I'm going to listen to it right now actually.

yeah, they have the full live concert or documentary if you will on YouTube.

Pretty bad ass, I love Rush, old and new. Probably the band I've listened to the most overall in my lifetime, as it just always blends in with my mood. LZ is great when in a party mood, Marley when desiring to jam or feel 'summer', Floyd for when want to 'expand' knowledge, YES for studying or deep work projects, Foo Fighters, Rage, and Tool when want to go into deep thought or feeling political, and GnR and/or Crue for when want to get pumped up.

God, I'm such a child of the 70's/80's :)
"Do Only Good Everyday"

hat, the world might not make it to another Monday.
CaptSMRT wrote:If I was playing PINK really loud and singing along it wouldn't matter, since today isn't Monday.
If you did that, the world might not make it to another Monday.
quiet_trans[1].gif quiet_trans[1].gif Viewed 21438 times 1.19 KiB