Re: OT: Music Monday

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:"If Pink sings in a forest and no one is around to hear her, does she make a sound?"

She is perfect!!!
Sissyboy!
Listen Fire Trucker...real men set their souls on fire, so does Pink's music!

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:

She is perfect!!!
Sissyboy!
What's with your sudden obsession with firetrucks? Did your squeeze take off with a fireman or something? :?

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sissyboy!
What's with your sudden obsession with firetrucks? Did your squeeze take off with a fireman or something? :?
Some other forum uses it as a replacement for another four letter word.

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Some other forum uses it as a replacement for another four letter word.
I see... that's ban-hammerable.

bradleygt89 wrote:... PS: IF T.C. can alter the title of this thread, feel free to change it to whatever suits it best to, as I cannot edit the title it appears. Thank you. :twisted:
I say we stick with the alliterative M's title and its original theme from here on out. The diversion to daily musical ditties was simply a response to the overall posting gap during the All-Star Challenge break (he says, refusing to use the historic "Game" word to describe anything going on in Nashville this weekend). And as we've seen from my last two Bollywood video posts, the quality of tunes beyond Monday falls off very quickly.

CaptSMRT wrote:Changing the title of this thread would be a sin....also, it's Sunday.
Is it a sin of "Thou shall not work on the Sabbath" sort, or does it fall more into the moral turpitude dilemma type of sin that Saul/Paul wrote about? :twisted:
"Do Only Good Everyday"