Re: R.I.P. "Keith Partidge"

Turk Sanderson wrote:He rejected Susan Dey’s romantic advances because she lacked the slutty aspect that he desired in a woman. What a sick individual :roll:
Truth be told, he was simply fearful of her braces. That's not a sickness, that's self-preservation.

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:He rejected Susan Dey’s romantic advances because she lacked the slutty aspect that he desired in a woman. What a sick individual :roll:
Truth be told, he was simply fearful of her braces. That's not a sickness, that's self-preservation.
That would have never stopped ol' Turk!

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
That would have never stopped ol' Turk!
You can't fool me, you had a thing for Tracy Partridge back in the day. Luckily, that thing has withered with age.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Oh no...Laurie by a landslide.
That's LORRIE to you. Just like you to forget a young woman's name ... or your own name ...
It appears that your dementia is acting up on you again, old man ...better go see your doctor.
I might just do that ... if I can find the office ... :?

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: That's LORRIE to you. Just like you to forget a young woman's name ... or your own name ...
It appears that your dementia is acting up on you again, old man ...better go see your doctor.
I'll take you...if I can find my car.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote: It appears that your dementia is acting up on you again, old man ...better go see your doctor.
I'll take you...if I can find my car.
What color is it? I still know my colors. All shades of blue, I reckon.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:Happy New Year!
Thanks! I hope I get more hard boiled eggs than I did last year.
As long as you don't mind boiling them yourself, you could always stand in front of the stage at one of The Capn's performances & snag a few chucked by the audience. Bring a lacrosse stick to soften the mid-air capture. You might even get double billing for your efforts: "... feat. Turk with the Long Pole." :idea:

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:Happy New Year!
Thanks! I hope I get more hard boiled eggs than I did last year.
As long as you don't mind boiling them yourself, you could always stand in front of the stage at one of The Capn's performances & snag a few chucked by the audience. Bring a lacrosse stick to soften the mid-air capture. You might even get double billing for your efforts: "... feat. Turk with the Long Pole." :idea:
Back in the day you loved birds so much you named one Keith.

Yeah, that was a rude thing to put in his book. She was really crazy about the guy back in the day. I think that hurt her pretty bad and she closed the door on that forever. She was the only one who never participated in a reunion. Laurie Partridge and her unique smile always captured my heart.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Back in the day you loved birds so much you named one Keith.
Actually, I named it "Shirley." But I never had sex with it, like Turk did with his "Laurie" bird. :oops:
Don't listen to JMC, Capt'n ... he was 17 before his mom told him that socks were supposed to go on his feet.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Back in the day you loved birds so much you named one Keith.
Actually, I named it "Shirley." But I never had sex with it, like Turk did with his "Laurie" bird. :oops:
Don't listen to JMC, Capt'n ... he was 17 before his mom told him that socks were supposed to go on his feet.
We were too poor to have socks. Or at least that's what Mom told me. :?