Re: The Loop Trolley

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Was it the color of the jeans or the size that mad you more angry?
It was probably the awful food from the Hipster place that everybody was saying was the best thing ever....fucking Seoul Taco. It was downright awful.
I'll stick with Moe's out in St. Chuck from now on!
No one has ever said Seoul Taco was the best thing ever. You St Chuck people crack me up.
The fried rice balls are pretty good.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Was it the color of the jeans or the size that mad you more angry?
It was probably the awful food from the Hipster place that everybody was saying was the best thing ever....fucking Seoul Taco. It was downright awful.
I'll stick with Moe's out in St. Chuck from now on!
No one has ever said Seoul Taco was the best thing ever. You St Chuck people crack me up.
Oh yes they have...that place was raved about when it first opened.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:My bad...it was Guerrilla Street Food that has the fried balls.
I ain't eatin' any-place where the name begins with Guerrila.
Gorillas are native to equatorial Africa.
Guerrilla | Definition of Guerrilla by Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/guerrilla
Definition of guerrilla. :a person who engages in irregular warfare especially as a member of an independent unit carrying out harassment and sabotage (see sabotage 2) Guerrillas controlled half the country.
I don't need to be harassed when I eat, and I sure don't need any sabotaged food. I had enough of that shit from my ex-wife!

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:Thanks for the visual tip, Turk. I'll be sure to stand by one of the doors during my ride. :idea:
NO!...common, fatal mistake! They made them out of wood, because they're cheaper to replace than steel ones.
But your dramatization CLEARLY shows that the perp was aiming solely at the windows & body. They would've had to switch clips for more appropriate wood-piercing rounds, giving me time to escape through the opposite doors & catch the return trolley. I've been riding the urban rails for years, son, you can't fool me.

Turk Sanderson wrote:Aiming? Who said anything about aiming?? Those are just some stray bullets! If they were aiming, that thing would have more holes in it than Jeff Sessions’ Senate hearing testimony!
The only thing "stray" about your amateur Photoshop job was your inattention to detail. You'd be a shoo-in for the Trump Cabinet with those sorta skills. There's bound to be a couple more openings before Christmas. Don't forget your buds back here in Blues Land.

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Aiming? Who said anything about aiming?? Those are just some stray bullets! If they were aiming, that thing would have more holes in it than Jeff Sessions’ Senate hearing testimony!
The only thing "stray" about your amateur Photoshop job was your inattention to detail. You'd be a shoo-in for the Trump Cabinet with those sorta skills. There's bound to be a couple more openings before Christmas. Don't forget your buds back here in Blues Land.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:"The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away." St. Peter AND Turk have to stand in line with the rest of us poor sods.
The Lord giveth, and the government taketh away... haven't you learned anything in your time on this earth.
I've learned not to trust old farts like you. Isn't that enough?