Re: What's the trick?

BillP wrote:How do you guys post pictures and you tube on here? I never can do this. Any easy way to convey that?
For pics, save them as jpgs in your downloads file...below the "Save Draft" "Preview" "Submit" buttons, click the "Attachments" tab, then click the "Add Files" button. A "File Uploads" window will appear, under "This PC", click "downloads"...
Choose your pic and click on it, then hit "Open" at the bottom of the page
Under the "Add Files" button, you will see your jpg...when the status button is checked, it's good to post. Click on your post, where you want it posted and hit the "Place Inline" button. Preview it and Submit it.
Youtube has a share arrow button below the video that you are watching. Click that arrow, and copy the url(in blue)... above your post in progress, you will see a YOUTUBE button. Click that, and paste the url that you copied from your Youtube video. Then, again, Preview-Submit.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
BillP wrote:How do you guys post pictures and you tube on here? I never can do this. Any easy way to convey that?
For pics, save them as jpgs in your downloads file...below the "Save Draft" "Preview" "Submit" buttons, click the "Attachments" tab, then click the "Add Files" button. A "File Uploads" window will appear, under "This PC", click "downloads"...
Choose your pic and click on it, then hit "Open" at the bottom of the page
Under the "Add Files" button, you will see your jpg...when the status button is checked, it's good to post. Click on your post, where you want it posted and hit the "Place Inline" button. Preview it and Submit it.
Youtube has a share arrow button below the video that you are watching. Click that arrow, and copy the url(in blue)... above your post in progress, you will see a YOUTUBE button. Click that, and paste the url that you copied from your Youtube video. Then, again, Preview-Submit.
Thanks Turk! Appreciate you taking the time to spell it out for me - much appreciated! I'll give it a shot next chance I get. Thanks so much! ;)

JMC-STL wrote:OR ........ You could read T.C.'s instructional posts in the "Announcements" section of the Support forum. I'm sure that's what he'd tell you to do - right after the lecture ... :oops:
If you need help with a signature pic, by all means don't ask Robb_K. :?