Barcthespark - AFL Footy?

You watching the current season? I know you were watching a couple of years ago. I've been watching via Fox when they have a game on, as well as watching game recaps via the app, plus I'm signed up for the free weekend this weekend. I do find myself enjoying the games.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Barcthespark - AFL Footy?

Oh yeah! I'm paying extra for Fox Soccer Plus so I can watch as many matches as possible. Last season I had the streaming package, but they don't have an app for Fire TV or Roku, so I dropped it this season.

I'm a Western Bulldogs fan and was shocked last season when they came from the bottom 4 to win the Premiership. Most prognosticators didn't even have them making the playoffs.

Bulldogs are on Friday night on Fox I believe against St.Kilda. I watched the Richmond and Fremantle game a couple of weeks ago and it was just down right fantastic. That was as good of a game in any sport that i've seen in sometime.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

I record the the games on Fox Soccer Plus, FS1, and FS2 and then watch them throughout the week. Poor Richmond, they've come so close but just can't seem to close games out. The same thing happened to them last week against GWS as what happened against Fremantle.

Footy is a GREAT game! I've totally fallen in love with it.

stlblues1226 wrote:I catch a game once in a while. When I do I really enjoy it, so I'm not sure why I don't watch more games.
I think the games being played during the middle of the night in the USA hinders viewership some. I know a few people who are just like you; they enjoy footy, but don't really get to watch it because of the game times. It's a kind of "out of site, out of mind" type of thing.

FOX Soccer Plus does show a lot of game repeats during the days and evenings, but I don't think most people have that channel.