Hope all is well

Hey, everyone!

Hope you are all staying dry and safe right now. Apparently, the flooding will rival the recently floods in December 2015. I don't have much to offer, but if you're in dire need of something because of the recent damage done, I'll do what I can. Stay safe!

Re: Hope all is well

Thanks for the words of encouragement, LGBT. I distinctly remember the December 2015 year-end deluge, as I had to hustle out to my backyard several times in the pouring rain to clear debris from the storm sewer at my back fence line before the water backed up the shallow slope any closer to my patio. No problems where I live or work this time around - at least not as of this a.m.'s commute - with the exception of another thorough soaking on Saturday late morning when I was on our roof clearing out the rain gutters & downspouts (with the thunder rumbling as I climbed my metal ladder). But I've overheard several coworkers today describe closed roadways & flood waters encroaching on their properties.

The worst is yet to come. I worry most about the forecast of more rain from Tuesday night through Thursday night. The longer the flood waters linger (or worse yet, rise), the greater the property damage and the risk to lives. My thoughts join yours, for those suffering & those waiting to suffer.