This Would Make One Helluva Drinking Game ...

A shot & a beer for every strike that this dude throws down. Just gotta keep up with him. ... :idea:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: The Syracuse (NY) Post-Standard (published on Syracuse.com)
Video: CNY bowler sets world record by rolling 300 game in 86.9 seconds
Bowler Ben Ketola sets world record with fastest 300 game
By M.F. Piraino | Contributing writer ...
on April 21, 2017 at 10:28 AM, updated April 21, 2017 at 10:48 AM

Syracuse, N.Y. -- How fast can a bowler roll 12 consecutive strikes and achieve a perfect game?

For Ben Ketola, the answer is 86.9 seconds.

Ketola, of Preble, is believed to have recorded the world's fastest 300 game at the 10-lane 281 Bowl in Cortland on April 5 by rolling 12 strikes in 1 minute, 26.9 seconds. The 23-year-old two-handed bowler raced from one lane to the next and registered strikes using a different ball on each lane -- striking twice on lanes 1 and 2 -- to score 12 in a row for a perfect game in approximately the same time it takes to microwave a bag of popcorn.

[youtube][/youtube]

"It was fun to do. I honestly wasn't expecting to do it," said Ketola, a 225-average bowler who works and bowls at 281 Bowl. "I just wanted to see how quickly I could get across the house and get strikes. ... I saw it as a challenge. ... Next time I may set up all spares on the lanes and see how fast I can make those."

Read more at: http://www.syracuse.com/bowling/index.s ... _game.html

Re: This Would Make One Helluva Drinking Game ...

Turk Sanderson wrote:Around here, running down the line, bowling on everyone-else's alleys, will get you beat-up before you made maybe your third strike. That alone would make a good drinking game. How many alleys, before you got your ass kicked...
I bowled with guys in college who would occasional cross over to the next lane, but not on purpose. More often, the more illegally served Jack & Cokes they'd consume. That's also the "motivation" I used to bowl my highest score ever. Left-handed. Amazing what focusing on not falling down will do for your game.

Re: This Would Make One Helluva Drinking Game ...

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Around here, running down the line, bowling on everyone-else's alleys, will get you beat-up before you made maybe your third strike. That alone would make a good drinking game. How many alleys, before you got your ass kicked...
I bowled with guys in college who would occasional cross over to the next lane, but not on purpose. More often, the more illegally served Jack & Cokes they'd consume. That's also the "motivation" I used to bowl my highest score ever. Left-handed. Amazing what focusing on not falling down will do for your game.
Does this mean that you were rolling the ball with your left hand, or that you saw three lanes and shot for the one on the left?