Re: Joanie Will ALWAYS Love Chachi ...

T.C. wrote:aw man. but wait:
Erin had a tough time after her "Happy Days" stardom ... a combination of drinking and bizarre behavior that eventually landed her in a trailer park in Indiana.
that's what lands you in a trailer park in IN? i'm in deep trouble.
But there's still a glimmer of hope for you, T.C. ...
She had run out of money and was reportedly kicked out of the mobile home she shared with husband Steve Fleischmann.
You don't have a husband, do you?

Re: Joanie Will ALWAYS Love Chachi ...

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:She died of Cancer.
Throat cancer. Damn you, Cap'n!

Old Chaci is looking like a huge piece of shit right now.
Fox Feed
Group blog/news/updates.
Chachi Takes a Shot at Joanie: "If You Do Drugs or Drink, You're Going to Die"
by Admin posted Apr 25 2017 8:15AM
The day after ERIN MORAN's death, SCOTT BAIO posted a nice tribute on social media and expressed his "sincere condolences."

But Chachi apparently didn't love the way Joanie was living her life, because the next day he went on a radio show and shared a slightly different sentiment.

He said he isn't really shocked that she died . . . quote, "My thing is, I feel bad because her whole life, she was troubled, could never find what made her happy and content.

"For me, you do drugs or drink, you're gonna die. I'm sorry if that's cold, but God gave you a brain, [he] gave you the will to live and thrive, and you gotta take care of yourself."

He also said, quote, "I knew Erin well, [but] over the last many years I have not spoken with her. She was just an insecure human being and fell into this world of drugs and alcohol . . .

"I don't know if that's what killed her, [but] I'm sure it was a culmination of years and years of doing it that might have had something to do with it."

Erin's struggles have been well documented, and he'd know better than anyone if she was abusing drugs and alcohol 30 years ago. But in reality, it sounds like she was killed by CANCER.

Naturally, Scott got a lot of backlash. And so, he tried to defend himself. He Tweeted, quote, "I said 'IF' you abuse drugs." (Technically, he DIDN'T say 'if.' He said "You do drugs or drink, you're gonna die.")

And when someone asked if he regretted saying what he did, Scott said, quote, "You know absolutely nothing about me or the truth." (???) He also tried to explain himself in a Facebook post, but it's mostly just a rant about the media and "fake news." (He clearly feels bad. But a simple apology would've been enough.)
***********************************************************************************
There's that fucking "fake news" again!!! :o