Re: The Last Laugh ...

A buddy of mine and his wife were married in Vegas, and Rickles was his best man...
They had been married and divorced before, and some years later, they decided to get married again, but without all the ceremony...so they went to Vegas . They took in Don Rickles show, and afterwards he was mingling with the audience and signing autographs and such, and asked them where they were from. They explained their situation and he asked them if they already had gotten married. My buddy said that they hadn't done that yet, because he didn't have a best man. Rickles said "I'll be your best man"... and he went with them to the chapel and was he was my buddy's best man....he said that Rickles was as nice of a guy as he had ever met.

Re: The Last Laugh ...

Turk, that guy better have taken some photos of Rickles as his best man. People nowadays may think that he's making it up because Rickles is gone.

They were saying on the late night shows that Rickles is the end of an era & you could never have a comedian like that today because society is too politically correct.