Happy 2 year anniversary fellow asylum rejects :)

Hard to believe it's already been two years (March 7th & 8th onward) since the mass exit occurred and we infiltrated TC's personal Blues forum. Grateful for this place and I love being able to come here and vent, share non-original thoughts, and be overly optimistic.

Peace and love my fellow Blues fans, and sincerely, thank you to TC and all who made this place happen, along with Capn & NHLTim for letting us all know about it.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Re: Happy 2 year anniversary fellow asylum rejects :)

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:I will never understand the desire of some to control the thoughts of others.
Yes, Cap'n, whatever you say, Cap'n ... :shock:
Once upon a time there as a forum that would censor the word FUCK by replacing it with the word FRANK. I never understood the logic. If we all agree that FRANK stands for FUCK, then what is the FRANKING difference?
Yes, FRANK, whatever you say, FRANK ... :shock: :shock:

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: Yes, Cap'n, whatever you say, Cap'n ... :shock:
Once upon a time there as a forum that would censor the word FUCK by replacing it with the word FRANK. I never understood the logic. If we all agree that FRANK stands for FUCK, then what is the FRANKING difference?
Yes, FRANK, whatever you say, FRANK ... :shock: :shock:
I remember, when we first came here, a poster wouldn't stay because of the foul language... said something about his kids might be reading this stuff. Dude must be living in a bubble, I guess.... I hope that he never takes them to a game and sits at ice level.

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:I remember, when we first came here, a poster wouldn't stay because of the foul language... said something about his kids might be reading this stuff. Dude must be living in a bubble, I guess.... I hope that he never takes them to a game and sits at ice level.
Or anywhere near the BNF suite. :o

I think that was barnburner...I see him here now and then.

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:I remember, when we first came here, a poster wouldn't stay because of the foul language... said something about his kids might be reading this stuff. Dude must be living in a bubble, I guess.... I hope that he never takes them to a game and sits at ice level.

I think that was barnburner...I see him here now and then.
No, it wasn't barnburner...it was someone else.

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:I will never understand the desire of some to control the thoughts of others.
Yes, Cap'n, whatever you say, Cap'n ... :shock:

And yet they allowed idiotic trolls to have a field day constantly ruining what could have been a great forum, by having no moderation, except to remove scatological words! This World is a plenty weird place! :lol:

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:I remember, when we first came here, a poster wouldn't stay because of the foul language... said something about his kids might be reading this stuff. Dude must be living in a bubble, I guess.... I hope that he never takes them to a game and sits at ice level.
Ha! Ha! :lol: He'd have to hide them in a closet, never even going out of the house. Anyway, when you deprive people of things, they always want them more - usually to the point of a mania. So, they'll probably grow up to be the most foul-mouthed people you can imagine. Like my parents told me after spending a whole plane ride next to a famous Soul Singer for 6 hours from London to Toronto., "What a foul-mouthed twit that guy is! Every 4th word that comes out of his mouth is 'Fuck'!"