Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

T.C. wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:53 am His sons band is talented, and i know he’s spent some time around music. His mechanics are fine, you can tell he does play drums some. Good for him. Love Dice. Saw him at the Fox on that first album tour. Was insane.
I did some reading... he did a Buddy Rich tribute show back in the late 70's early 80's. I thought it was cool as fuck when he came out and sat in on drums.

I KNOW YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SOME TROUBLING TIMES, BROTHER, BUT IT TAKES FAITH. LET ME TELL YOU A STORY ABOUT A MAN... WITH LONG HAIR WHO WAS CALLED A CRIMINAL BECAUSE HE WANTED EVERYONE TO LOVE EACH OTHER. HE WAS JUDGED BY SOCIETY AND CAST OUT. HIS NAME IS LARRY THE ORGY HOBO AND HE LIVES UNDER THE HIGHWAY.

I hate vaping... why do vaping flavors sound like Sunday night stripper names? PAssion Fruit... Dragon Fruit... Grape Ape...
Smoking used to be for tough guys... The Marlboro Man... John Wayne... Can you imagine if you offered John Wayne some Dragon Fruit? His cancer would laugh and punch you in the face. Vaping needs some flavors for reality... Poverty... Crime... and Inflation would be more appropriate for modern life.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:14 pm I hate vaping... why do vaping flavors sound like Sunday night stripper names? PAssion Fruit... Dragon Fruit... Grape Ape...
Smoking used to be for tough guys... The Marlboro Man... John Wayne... Can you imagine if you offered John Wayne some Dragon Fruit? His cancer would laugh and punch you in the face. Vaping needs some flavors for reality... Poverty... Crime... and Inflation would be more appropriate for modern life.
Murder Mist….. Felony Fog…. Crotch-rot Cloud…..Syphilis Smog….Hunger Haze…

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:06 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:14 pm I hate vaping... why do vaping flavors sound like Sunday night stripper names? PAssion Fruit... Dragon Fruit... Grape Ape...
Murder Mist….. Felony Fog…. Crotch-rot Cloud…..Syphilis Smog….Hunger Haze…
A vape stick is essentially a tiny fog machine, so you are breathing disco... which is what killed Andy Gibb.