Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5428
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:04 pm
CaptSMRT wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:21 am
Chunky Soup should come out with some flavors that truly represent the world we live in....Vegetable Homelessness, or Poverty and Dumplings. Soup so good you can eat it living in a box.
You need to check the Progresso section...
Does it work better if we were talking about frozen dinners? Frozen dinners are great because they provide you with a new identity for less than five bucks. I wish frozen entrees had more selections that reflected reality.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5429
CaptSMRT wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:55 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:04 pm
CaptSMRT wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:21 am
Chunky Soup should come out with some flavors that truly represent the world we live in....Vegetable Homelessness, or Poverty and Dumplings. Soup so good you can eat it living in a box.
You need to check the Progresso section...
Does it work better if we were talking about frozen dinners? Frozen dinners are great because they provide you with a new identity for less than five bucks. I wish frozen entrees had more selections that reflected reality.
You can tell a lot about a person by their preference of TV dinners.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5430
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:56 am
CaptSMRT wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:55 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:04 pm

You need to check the Progresso section...
Does it work better if we were talking about frozen dinners? Frozen dinners are great because they provide you with a new identity for less than five bucks. I wish frozen entrees had more selections that reflected reality.
You can tell a lot about a person by their preference of TV dinners.
A person with a cart full of Hungry Man dinners is not in a good space.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5431
CaptSMRT wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:44 am
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:56 am
CaptSMRT wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:55 pm


Does it work better if we were talking about frozen dinners? Frozen dinners are great because they provide you with a new identity for less than five bucks. I wish frozen entrees had more selections that reflected reality.
You can tell a lot about a person by their preference of TV dinners.
A person with a cart full of Hungry Man dinners is not in a good space.
Buying ten or more Hungry Man dinners should automatically trigger a wellness check from your local Fire Department.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5432
CaptSMRT wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:34 am
CaptSMRT wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:44 am
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:56 am

You can tell a lot about a person by their preference of TV dinners.
A person with a cart full of Hungry Man dinners is not in a good space.
Buying ten or more Hungry Man dinners should automatically trigger a wellness check from your local Fire Department.
Geographically speaking :
Hungry Man ---- Granite City - St Charles -
Banquet ---- East St Louis - St Louis/North County
Swanson ----South County- Belleville- Collinsville - Both Troys
Marie Callender's --- Clayton/Ladue -- Glen Carbon - Edwardsville - Creve Coeur
Michelena's ---- Dago Hill
El Charrito, Old El Paso --- Fairmont City - State Park
Kirkwood----Kirkwood
Healthy Choice --- Both O'Fallons
cron