Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:02 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:25 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:06 am
So is this a mega-roll commentary, or a 1 vs. 2-ply commentary, or a hoarding commentary? Trying to capture the context here.
Are they really different problems? Once the sanctity of the roll was violated it threw the whole world into anarchy. A worker could show up to the toilet paper plant...and say one hour of work equals forty...and then goes home with a full paycheck.
I never imagined that was a union job. Thanks for the life lesson.
Jimmy Hoffa invented the mega roll.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:29 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:25 amAre they really different problems? Once the sanctity of the roll was violated it threw the whole world into anarchy. A worker could show up to the toilet paper plant...and say one hour of work equals forty...and then goes home with a full paycheck.
Think earlier: Al Capone. THAT'S what Geraldo was looking for when he cracked into Scarface's vault beneath the Lexington Hotel on Chicago's South Side. Unfortunately, the hoarders got there before him. :idea:

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:40 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:29 pm
Think earlier: Al Capone. THAT'S what Geraldo was looking for when he cracked into Scarface's vault beneath the Lexington Hotel on Chicago's South Side. Unfortunately, the hoarders got there before him. :idea:
The mega roll was popular in Rome