Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:05 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:24 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:11 pm
So... The Comedy Clubs and the Minor League Hockey venues are all shuttered, and now you two ass-holes think that you can do MY job, huh?
Well, good luck with that!
It's a dog-eat-dog world out here, Rev. Better start discounting those certificates & getting your Burning Bush advisor signed up with the TED Talks folks if you wanna keep market share. The Cap'n is building a fervent You Tube following, and may soon have more subscribers than HolaSoyGerman.
False prophets abound in times like these.... I have people calling me in the middle of the night asking if they should be huffing Lysol, and sticking U.V. lamps up their poop-chutes, because some false prophet told them that that would save them from the pestilence.... this shit ain't easy!
My views are up, bitches!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:58 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:24 pm
It's a dog-eat-dog world out here, Rev. Better start discounting those certificates & getting your Burning Bush advisor signed up with the TED Talks folks if you wanna keep market share. The Cap'n is building a fervent You Tube following, and may soon have more subscribers than HolaSoyGerman.
False prophets abound in times like these.... I have people calling me in the middle of the night asking if they should be huffing Lysol, and sticking U.V. lamps up their poop-chutes, because some false prophet told them that that would save them from the pestilence.... this shit ain't easy!
....only because people want to see you fall off the curb again.... the circuses are shuttered too.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:20 pm

....only because people want to see you fall off the curb again.... the circuses are shuttered too.
"I needed something ridiculous to laugh at, thanks." - Unknown

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:46 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:20 pm

"I needed something ridiculous to laugh at, thanks." - Unknown
"80,000 Romans didn't mosey on down to the Coliseum to watch the Christians eat the lions and tigers" - Turk

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:08 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:09 am Statler & Waldorf Meme-Cry for Help.jpg
Throwing stones at my awesome video with a weak ass meme only validates my work.
At least throwing stones helps me maintain my muscle tone. Watching your videos leads to physical AND mental atrophy. Just ask the Rev; he can barely lift his hand to sign those certificates any more without help from The Burning Bush - and that has led to some messy fires @TDC.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:51 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:08 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:09 am Statler & Waldorf Meme-Cry for Help.jpg
Throwing stones at my awesome video with a weak ass meme only validates my work.
At least throwing stones helps me maintain my muscle tone. Watching your videos leads to physical AND mental atrophy. Just ask the Rev; he can barely lift his hand to sign those certificates any more without help from The Burning Bush - and that has led to some messy fires @TDC.