Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:03 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:31 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:00 pm
Your pro-Ellen narrative might have worked, UNTIL the recent revelation that she was a bully as a teen as well. Bitch for life.
Everyone thinks they would be the good rich person....but if that were true there would be less greed in the world.
Praise be ... have you been watching The Rev's TDC webcasts?
Money is the root of all evil....that's why TDC only asks for a 5% tithe.

I love food, but some things are too much. I don't consider myself a foodie because that would imply some level of self respect. I am not a food hobbyist. I have eaten cheese burgers out of the trash...yes more than one. They were all still in the wrapper, so technically only garbage stowaways. There is something unappetizing about eating food with enough red dye number four to give the Devil colon cancer. Eating hot food is such a white guy thing to do anyway..."hey my mom didn't hug me...I need attention....eat something hot." Eating Flamin Hot Mac'n'Cheese seems like the origin story for a homeless super hero. Dave was a mild mannered teacher...who eats Flamin'Mac and ends up in the bathroom so long the next day he gets evicted.
Attachments

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:53 pm I love food, but some things are too much. I don't consider myself a foodie because that would imply some level of self respect. I am not a food hobbyist. I have eaten cheese burgers out of the trash...yes more than one. They were all still in the wrapper, so technically only garbage stowaways. There is something unappetizing about eating food with enough red dye number four to give the Devil colon cancer. Eating hot food is such a white guy thing to do anyway..."hey my mom didn't hug me...I need attention....eat something hot." Eating Flamin Hot Mac'n'Cheese seems like the origin story for a homeless super hero. Dave was a mild mannered teacher...who eats Flamin'Mac and ends up in the bathroom so long the next day he gets evicted.
I saw this, the other day, at a local meat market. If Calvin hadn't been along, I may have tried it.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:39 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:53 pm I love food, but some things are too much. I don't consider myself a foodie because that would imply some level of self respect. I am not a food hobbyist. I have eaten cheese burgers out of the trash...yes more than one. They were all still in the wrapper, so technically only garbage stowaways. There is something unappetizing about eating food with enough red dye number four to give the Devil colon cancer. Eating hot food is such a white guy thing to do anyway..."hey my mom didn't hug me...I need attention....eat something hot." Eating Flamin Hot Mac'n'Cheese seems like the origin story for a homeless super hero. Dave was a mild mannered teacher...who eats Flamin'Mac and ends up in the bathroom so long the next day he gets evicted.
I saw this, the other day, at a local meat market. If Calvin hadn't been along, I may have tried it.
RHRR!.jpg
That spice isn't actually really hot....I think the heat effects are from the extra fat they put on the chips to make it stick to your tongue.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:53 pmI love food, but some things are too much. I don't consider myself a foodie because that would imply some level of self respect. I am not a food hobbyist. I have eaten cheese burgers out of the trash...yes more than one. They were all still in the wrapper, so technically only garbage stowaways. There is something unappetizing about eating food with enough red dye number four to give the Devil colon cancer. Eating hot food is such a white guy thing to do anyway..."hey my mom didn't hug me...I need attention....eat something hot." Eating Flamin Hot Mac'n'Cheese seems like the origin story for a homeless super hero. Dave was a mild mannered teacher...who eats Flamin'Mac and ends up in the bathroom so long the next day he gets evicted.
Glossing over the misnumbered red dye & its misidentified carcinogenic effects ... Does your homeless super hero go on to eat cheese burgers out of the trash? This story could make the cut as one of Oprah's Full Circle Moments.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:42 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:53 pmI love food, but some things are too much. I don't consider myself a foodie because that would imply some level of self respect. I am not a food hobbyist. I have eaten cheese burgers out of the trash...yes more than one. They were all still in the wrapper, so technically only garbage stowaways. There is something unappetizing about eating food with enough red dye number four to give the Devil colon cancer. Eating hot food is such a white guy thing to do anyway..."hey my mom didn't hug me...I need attention....eat something hot." Eating Flamin Hot Mac'n'Cheese seems like the origin story for a homeless super hero. Dave was a mild mannered teacher...who eats Flamin'Mac and ends up in the bathroom so long the next day he gets evicted.
Glossing over the misnumbered red dye & its misidentified carcinogenic effects ... Does your homeless super hero go on to eat cheese burgers out of the trash? This story could make the cut as one of Oprah's Full Circle Moments.
Eating cheeseburgers out of the trash would be bourgeois to Flamin Hot Dave...he eats exclusively out of five star dumpsters

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:20 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:42 pm
Eating cheeseburgers out of the trash would be bourgeois to Flamin Hot Dave...he eats exclusively out of five star dumpsters
So it's actually "Dumpster Dining"? I always thought it was "Dumpster Diving".

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:38 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:37 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:10 am3d4Bnlg[1] - Copy (2).jpg
How is this different than any fake news show, or podcast?
Do we HAVE to get brutally honest here?
If by brutally honest you mean being a dick go ahead, it's not like i expect anything more. This is a parody....so as stupid as you think this is...that is how stupid i think 99% of podcasts are ....or Daily Show types of programming.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:01 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:37 amHow is this different than any fake news show, or podcast?
If by brutally honest you mean being a dick go ahead, it's not like i expect anything more. This is a parody....so as stupid as you think this is...that is how stupid i think 99% of podcasts are ....or Daily Show types of programming.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:26 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:01 pm

charlescalebcolton1-2x[1].jpg
I don't understand what is so bad about this parody.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:01 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:26 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:01 pmIf by brutally honest you mean being a dick go ahead, it's not like i expect anything more. This is a parody....so as stupid as you think this is...that is how stupid i think 99% of podcasts are ....or Daily Show types of programming.
charlescalebcolton1-2x[1].jpg
I don't understand what is so bad about this parody.
Whomever said: "We are each our own worst critic." obviously never visited this thread.

I was thinking the other day about how less scary Freddy Kruger is than real life. If Freddy kills you at least there is someone there for you to talk to and you don't die alone. I am so lonely right now if he stabbed me with his knives I would turn it into a hug. I really had this dream the other night and it wasn't exactly like this but yeah...Freddy was not interested in being friends. Feeling shame in a dream hurts a little extra.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:09 pm I was thinking the other day about how less scary Freddy Kruger is than real life. If Freddy kills you at least there is someone there for you to talk to and you don't die alone. I am so lonely right now if he stabbed me with his knives I would turn it into a hug. I really had this dream the other night and it wasn't exactly like this but yeah...Freddy was not interested in being friends. Feeling shame in a dream hurts a little extra.
Freddy Kruger is the ghost that haunts your house.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:51 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:09 pm I was thinking the other day about how less scary Freddy Kruger is than real life. If Freddy kills you at least there is someone there for you to talk to and you don't die alone. I am so lonely right now if he stabbed me with his knives I would turn it into a hug. I really had this dream the other night and it wasn't exactly like this but yeah...Freddy was not interested in being friends. Feeling shame in a dream hurts a little extra.
No...that is Presbyterian Carrie

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:25 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:51 am
No...that is Presbyterian Carrie
Carrie would have moved all of your furniture in front of the door, and burned your house down around you, a long time ago.