Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:19 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:58 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:33 pmHe was man handling my merchandise!!!
So you insist on bagging your own at the grocery store, too? Good luck with the self-exams. Double bag for safety.
I do. I hate those fucking people who stand there and wait for other people to do shit for them.
Sure... put those bag-boys and girls out of a job. Force them into a life of crime, and who knows what else.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:32 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:58 pmSo you insist on bagging your own at the grocery store, too? Good luck with the self-exams. Double bag for safety.
I do. I hate those fucking people who stand there and wait for other people to do shit for them.
Sure... put those bag-boys and girls out of a job. Force them into a life of crime, and who knows what else.
Posting in this bottomless shithole of a thread, for at least one of us.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:41 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:32 pm
Posting in this bottomless shithole of a thread, for at least one of us.
I mine this thread for ideas all of the time. Nobody is here by anything other than free will.

An inflatable girlfriend seems desperate but people will still respect you more than if you play roller hockey.
I'll say I play hockey and people will ask...oh ..where...and then no matter how vague I am they keep probing until they find out it is roller and then they go ...."Ohh"...then give you that you rode the short bus to school look.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:26 pm An inflatable girlfriend seems desperate but people will still respect you more than if you play roller hockey.
I'll say I play hockey and people will ask...oh ..where...and then no matter how vague I am they keep probing until they find out it is roller and then they go ...."Ohh"...then give you that you rode the short bus to school look.
Why did the roller hockey player cross the road?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:46 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:26 pm An inflatable girlfriend seems desperate but people will still respect you more than if you play roller hockey.
Probably to chop their dick off.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:48 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:46 pm
Probably to chop their dick off.
Well.... that’s one way to get it out of the chicken, I guess.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:29 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:32 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:08 pmIs it ironic or stupid that the same people who believe the government has captured UFOs also thinks they faked the moon landing.
Pink Floyd proved that man has been to the moon.DSOTM.JPG
The lunatics are certainly all over that grass.
After seeing the picture, it’s obvious that the place is overrun with Bigfoots.