Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:36 amI'm moving to flat Earth, not because it makes sense. I feel like life on there is easier....Jesus is still alive and releasing albums...there are no stairs...the only thing you need to worry about is falling off the edge and that is always 30 miles away.
An increasingly rare +1 from the better looking old man in the balcony.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:28 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:36 amI'm moving to flat Earth, not because it makes sense. I feel like life on there is easier....Jesus is still alive and releasing albums...there are no stairs...the only thing you need to worry about is falling off the edge and that is always 30 miles away.
An increasingly rare +1 from the better looking old man in the balcony.
I can't take credit for reality making less sense than a conspiracy theory.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:36 am I'm moving to flat Earth, not because it makes sense. I feel like life on there is easier....Jesus is still alive and releasing albums...there are no stairs...the only thing you need to worry about is falling off the edge and that is always 30 miles away.
Sure, move to your Frisbee, just to escape your responsibilities here on round Earth. Don't come spiraling back here when an asteroid hit it, and it shatters like a piece of Grandma's fine china. The U.S.Space Force will shoot you down, just to see if you are friendly or not.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:08 amHave you heard about adrenochrome? It is a substance Social and Political elites harvest from the blood of frightened children to give themselves super strength and immortality.
I've been mainlining this shit since the early 1950s, when I proof-read the manuscript of The Doors of Perception for my buddy Aldous Huxley. It may be the only thing keeping me alive - besides this thread.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:10 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:08 amHave you heard about adrenochrome? It is a substance Social and Political elites harvest from the blood of frightened children to give themselves super strength and immortality.
I've been mainlining this shit since the early 1950s, when I proof-read the manuscript of The Doors of Perception for my buddy Aldous Huxley. It may be the only thing keeping me alive - besides this thread.
You must be mainlining something when you post at 3am.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:18 pm
Geritol

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:00 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:18 pm
Geritol
Adrenochrome is the Geritol for Washington Elites.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:18 pm And FYI, "Braxton" is not a "he" bovine. The upward curving horns are clearly indicative of a Highlands breed of female cow. The Highland males' horns exit the head nearly horizontally and curve forward for a menacing look & possible face-to-face engagement with rival bulls.
Braxton's pronouns are He/She/Moo

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:34 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:18 pmAnd FYI, "Braxton" is not a "he" bovine. The upward curving horns are clearly indicative of a Highlands breed of female cow. The Highland males' horns exit the head nearly horizontally and curve forward for a menacing look & possible face-to-face engagement with rival bulls.
Braxton's pronouns are He/She/Moo