Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:49 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:21 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:03 am On extramaritall affairs...
Democrats call it Cheating... Republicans call it Adultery
Adultery sounds like a kind of craft...like scrimshaw.
IDK... I cant see a bunch of Repubs sitting around carving bones and tusks... they do like the killing part though.
I can see a bunch of Repubs sitting around carving their bone into some interns tusks though.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:48 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:21 pmAdultery sounds like a kind of craft...like scrimshaw.
IDK... I cant see a bunch of Repubs sitting around carving bones and tusks... they do like the killing part though.
I can see a bunch of Repubs sitting around carving their bone into some interns tusks though.
They'll never top the craftiness of a certain Democratic president in THAT field of the arts.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:43 am
They'll never top the craftiness of a certain Democratic president in THAT field of the arts.
Bill Clinton would agree with the original premise....the word adultery almost sounds like it's a good thing.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:46 am
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:43 am
Bill Clinton would agree with the original premise....the word adultery almost sounds like it's a good thing.
It was, 'till he got caught..... then he was a cheater.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:41 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:46 am
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:43 amThey'll never top the craftiness of a certain Democratic president in THAT field of the arts.
It was, 'till he got caught..... then he was a cheater.
"Ah did not have scrimshaw with that woman."