Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:18 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:24 am
Tell your agent that you ain't going back to that fucking place until they get a better sound system... You sound like one of those pimped-out rides going down the street, with the music and the bass cranked all the way up. I guess you were funny, or the crowd was high...they were laughing at least. Merry Christmas!
Some people do not appreciate the necessity of a quality sound system. the wireless mic is tinny and cheap also. In a perfect world...

There are a lot of people with jokes about dick pics out there and even more women complaining about them on social media. Look back through history it is nothing but dicks...dick sculptures...dick paintings on cave walls...dicks scrimshawed on walrus tusks...African bushmen with plates in their dicks...giant dicks on Mars...the past is nothing but one big dick joke

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:14 pmThere are a lot of people with jokes about dick pics out there and even more women complaining about them on social media. Look back through history it is nothing but dicks...dick sculptures...dick paintings on cave walls...dicks scrimshawed on walrus tusks...African bushmen with plates in their dicks...giant dicks on Mars...the past is nothing but one big dick joke
Dicks have, indeed, been done to death. The country's weariness with the topic is reflected in this NIH study of transgender identities & associated gender confirming surgeries (GCS) which heavily favor male-to-female transitions: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6626314/. Give the U.S. a few more generations of widespread gender awakening, and dicks will only be found in jars of formaldehyde at Ripley's museums in the vacation capitals of America. With the exception of the Rev's tool, of course, which is in the bottom drawer of his ex's dresser retained as the only part of their divorce settlement that she didn't spend on destination spa trips & body sculpting surgeries. I guess it still has some sentimental value, with the shriveled organ reminding her of long-ago Saturday nights at the drive-in movies.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:06 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:14 pmThere are a lot of people with jokes about dick pics out there and even more women complaining about them on social media. Look back through history it is nothing but dicks...dick sculptures...dick paintings on cave walls...dicks scrimshawed on walrus tusks...African bushmen with plates in their dicks...giant dicks on Mars...the past is nothing but one big dick joke
Dicks have, indeed, been done to death. The country's weariness with the topic is reflected in this NIH study of transgender identities & associated gender confirming surgeries (GCS) which heavily favor male-to-female transitions: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6626314/. Give the U.S. a few more generations of widespread gender awakening, and dicks will only be found in jars of formaldehyde at Ripley's museums in the vacation capitals of America. With the exception of the Rev's tool, of course, which is in the bottom drawer of his ex's dresser retained as the only part of their divorce settlement that she didn't spend on destination spa trips & body sculpting surgeries. I guess it still has some sentimental value, with the shriveled organ reminding her of long-ago Saturday nights at the drive-in movies.
I don't care what they say...chopping your dick off is awfully brave.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:17 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:48 amPsychologists said society would regress due to the pandemic and sure as shit people start singing sea shanties, there is a TV show about making bronze, and my cousins son got in trouble at school for speaking Latin in the hallway.
Stamp this one: "JMC-STL approved"
Im not lying though...you have more experience than I do, but shit...have we gone back into the dark ages. Last night I heard some hockey buddies of mine talking about how Dr's prescribed whiskey in the 1800's...like that was some sort of work around getting the vaccine. I don't care what your politics are...that logic doesn't work in a progressive society.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:26 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:17 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:48 amPsychologists said society would regress due to the pandemic and sure as shit people start singing sea shanties, there is a TV show about making bronze, and my cousins son got in trouble at school for speaking Latin in the hallway.
Stamp this one: "JMC-STL approved"
Im not lying though...you have more experience than I do, but shit...have we gone back into the dark ages. Last night I heard some hockey buddies of mine talking about how Dr's prescribed whiskey in the 1800's...like that was some sort of work around getting the vaccine. I don't care what your politics are...that logic doesn't work in a progressive society.
Cities are becoming ghost-towns...wild animals are roaming the streets... pretty soon Snuffleupaguses will be everywhere.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:47 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:17 amStamp this one: "JMC-STL approved"
Cities are becoming ghost-towns...wild animals are roaming the streets... pretty soon Snuffleupaguses will be everywhere.
But according to The Capn's tale, there must still be sailors sharing the abandoned streets with those wild animals. Sabertooth tigers are notoriously tone deaf, so the shanties can't be theirs.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:57 pm
But according to The Capn's tale, there must still be sailors sharing the abandoned streets with those wild animals. Sabertooth tigers are notoriously tone deaf, so the shanties can't be theirs.
Drunken sailors will fuck anything.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:52 pm
What would you do with a drunken sailor...in 2021 burn a witch and send a package by pony express.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:58 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:52 pm
What would you do with a drunken sailor...in 2021 burn a witch and send a package by pony express.
Don't get the clap, Capt'n...unless you enjoy getting a hot poker shoved up your dick.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:15 am Why doesn't this shit ever happen to me?

Business Insider: A bank accidentally paid thousands of people a total of $175 million on Christmas Day, due to a technical glitch
It's a trick... when you have to pay them back (and you will have to pay them back) they're gonna charge you interest and fees on the money that you borrowed from them... it's all in the fine print from when you opened your account.