Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:44 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:30 pm Time to turn in your You Tube badge, Cap'n. You'll NEVER beat that for pure entertainment.
I can add more monkey men.
Save your money to hire the TDC sound crew. I've read reports that they get The Rev's congregation really fired up on Sundays with their crisp audio tracks, before he picks their pockets.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:38 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:30 pm Time to turn in your You Tube badge, Cap'n. You'll NEVER beat that for pure entertainment.
Save your money to hire the TDC sound crew. I've read reports that they get The Rev's congregation really fired up on Sundays with their crisp audio tracks, before he picks their pockets.
Audio visual equipment is better than it has ever been...I like using the phone because it is easy and the file format doesn't need to be changed. I think my lifeproof case is muting the mic, next time Ill be flying naked.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:09 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:38 am
Audio visual equipment is better than it has ever been...I like using the phone because it is easy and the file format doesn't need to be changed. I think my lifeproof case is muting the mic, next time Ill be flying naked.
Well, if the room wasn't empty before...

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:20 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:42 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:26 am
,,,and as the homeless guy was choking me, I recognized the Rolex watch that he was wearing... he was Nick, my financial advisor.
Nick is a good guy!!!
I thought his name was "Dave" ... :?
Dave was the former teacher - turned homeless Super-Hero. You need to buy a program, if you wanna keep track of the Capt'n's homeless friends.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:03 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:20 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:42 am
Nick is a good guy!!!
I thought his name was "Dave" ... :?
Dave was the former teacher - turned homeless Super-Hero. You need to buy a program, if you wanna keep track of the Capt'n's homeless friends.
His name was supposed to be Honey Mustard, which I thought was funnier than a real name...Dave is what I came up with.

Here's to you Mr Hot Sauce Hero...the pleasure of eating isn't enough without making everything taste hotter than the sun.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:57 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:20 pmI thought his name was "Dave" ... :?
His name was supposed to be Honey Mustard, which I thought was funnier than a real name...Dave is what I came up with.

Here's to you Mr Hot Sauce Hero...the pleasure of eating isn't enough without making everything taste hotter than the sun.
"Honey Mustard" might actually briefly awaken your audience from their self-centered stupor. "Dave" gets you ... "Bring me another Negroni, sweetheart. And where's your nearest charging station?"

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:59 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:57 pm

"Honey Mustard" might actually briefly awaken your audience from their self-centered stupor. "Dave" gets you ... "Bring me another Negroni, sweetheart. And where's your nearest charging station?"
Everybody fucking hates Dave...I think we may have stumbled upon a Universal constant.