Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:28 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:08 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:03 pmGood. Now he has homosexuality covered.
Goin' there next, are you?
Me? No. If I did I could pull better than you though.
I meant in your act, not in your lifestyle choices. If the latter, then the Title of this tedious thread will take on a whole new meaning. Though The Rev may become an even more frequent contributor. He's clearly a lonely man.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:02 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:28 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:08 pm
Goin' there next, are you?
Me? No. If I did I could pull better than you though.
I meant in your act, not in your lifestyle choices. If the latter, then the Title of this tedious thread will take on a whole new meaning. Though The Rev may become an even more frequent contributor. He's clearly a lonely man.
My act? I'm probably one of the most fun people even attempting comedy. If only you got to meet some of the people who think this is an art.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:24 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:28 pmMe? No. If I did I could pull better than you though.
My act? I'm probably one of the most fun people even attempting comedy. If only you got to meet some of the people who think this is an art.
So you're actually PROUD that the last 194 pages of your posts are genuine? Says a lot about you.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:49 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:24 am
So you're actually PROUD that the last 194 pages of your posts are genuine? Says a lot about you.
Who is more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him? (You got Kenobi'd)

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:43 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:24 amMy act? I'm probably one of the most fun people even attempting comedy. If only you got to meet some of the people who think this is an art.
I ain't no fool. I'm doing God's work in trying to change your evil ways. Without the overhead of Rev's TDC & those worthless certificates.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:16 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:43 am
I ain't no fool. I'm doing God's work in trying to change your evil ways. Without the overhead of Rev's TDC & those worthless certificates.
I am GOD's sword!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:54 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:43 amWho is more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him? (You got Kenobi'd)
I am GOD's sword!!!
You flatter yourself, as always. More like a dull pen knife.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:31 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:54 am
I am GOD's sword!!!
So... The Comedy Clubs and the Minor League Hockey venues are all shuttered, and now you two ass-holes think that you can do MY job, huh?
Well, good luck with that!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:11 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:54 amI am GOD's sword!!!
So... The Comedy Clubs and the Minor League Hockey venues are all shuttered, and now you two ass-holes think that you can do MY job, huh?
It's a dog-eat-dog world out here, Rev. Better start discounting those certificates & getting your Burning Bush advisor signed up with the TED Talks folks if you wanna keep market share. The Cap'n is building a fervent You Tube following, and may soon have more subscribers than HolaSoyGerman.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:24 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:11 pm
It's a dog-eat-dog world out here, Rev. Better start discounting those certificates & getting your Burning Bush advisor signed up with the TED Talks folks if you wanna keep market share. The Cap'n is building a fervent You Tube following, and may soon have more subscribers than HolaSoyGerman.
False prophets abound in times like these.... I have people calling me in the middle of the night asking if they should be huffing Lysol, and sticking U.V. lamps up their poop-chutes, because some false prophet told them that that would save them from the pestilence.... this shit ain't easy!