Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Religious people are totally blind to how absurd their beliefs are... In a nut shell... A big Wizard... who lives in space... watches everything you do and is handing out demerits for everything he doesn't like. Score good... eternal life. Score bad... you have to live in Earth's basement with Hitler and the rapists. Strangely enough... GOD cares about children... unless they are from Yemen.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:07 pmReligious people are totally blind to how absurd their beliefs are... In a nut shell... A big Wizard... who lives in space... watches everything you do and is handing out demerits for everything he doesn't like. Score good... eternal life. Score bad... you have to live in Earth's basement with Hitler and the rapists. Strangely enough... GOD cares about children... unless they are from Yemen.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:08 pmThe old testament GOD was doing GOD's work... he wasn't afraid to clean house or pull the Earth over and hit civilization with his shoe. New testament GOD is kind of an absentee parent.
New Testament GOD was preoccupied with liquoring up the wedding guests, so they wouldn't sell Him out to Pilate before He could workshop the fishes & loaves thing. Best laid plans of Messiahs and men.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:47 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:08 pmThe old testament GOD was doing GOD's work... he wasn't afraid to clean house or pull the Earth over and hit civilization with his shoe. New testament GOD is kind of an absentee parent.
He just thinks that after a couple thousand years or so, you sinners should be grown up enough to take care of yourselves...
And yet He still hasn't cut the Jews any slack.

I was crunching the numbers on COVID and it struck me... nobody has made the connection between the pandemic and Dracula. Hear me out, the virus was transmitted to someone eating a bat. Bat sandwiches in China are like Big Macs. You can get one on every corner, this was no ordinary bat. Now, who do we know that specializes in bats? Bingo.... Dracula. Need proof? If you shoot someone with COVID in the heart with a silver bullet they will no longer be sick.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:02 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:47 pm
He just thinks that after a couple thousand years or so, you sinners should be grown up enough to take care of yourselves...
And yet He still hasn't cut the Jews any slack.
He has other fish to fry.... like trying to figure out how to make lightning go where He wants it to.
Shit!.jpg Shit!.jpg Viewed 5753 times 32.38 KiB

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:18 pm I was crunching the numbers on COVID and it struck me... nobody has made the connection between the pandemic and Dracula. Hear me out, the virus was transmitted to someone eating a bat. Bat sandwiches in China are like Big Macs. You can get one on every corner, this was no ordinary bat. Now, who do we know that specializes in bats? Bingo.... Dracula. Need proof? If you shoot someone with COVID in the heart with a silver bullet they will no longer be sick.
batman - Copy.jpg batman - Copy.jpg Viewed 5752 times 37.78 KiB

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:30 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:18 pm I was crunching the numbers on COVID and it struck me... nobody has made the connection between the pandemic and Dracula. Hear me out, the virus was transmitted to someone eating a bat. Bat sandwiches in China are like Big Macs. You can get one on every corner, this was no ordinary bat. Now, who do we know that specializes in bats? Bingo.... Dracula. Need proof? If you shoot someone with COVID in the heart with a silver bullet they will no longer be sick.
batman - Copy.jpg
Batman adopted Bats.... Dracula was born one.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:31 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:30 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:18 pmI was crunching the numbers on COVID and it struck me... nobody has made the connection between the pandemic and Dracula. Hear me out, the virus was transmitted to someone eating a bat. Bat sandwiches in China are like Big Macs. You can get one on every corner, this was no ordinary bat. Now, who do we know that specializes in bats? Bingo.... Dracula. Need proof? If you shoot someone with COVID in the heart with a silver bullet they will no longer be sick.
batman - Copy.jpg
Batman adopted Bats.... Dracula was born one.
And Ozzie bit their heads off.