Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

My Dr told me I need to get out of my comfort zone if I wanted to lose weight. What about being fat makes this guy think I have a comfort zone? My comfort zone must include sweating at room temperature high blood pressure, and not being able to buy clothes that fit...there is a lot of body shame in my comfort zone.

dude, really? bill burr is one of my favorite comedians. you have a lot to catch up on. he was also in breaking bad.

but even billy and a musical guest that actually plays instruments and is talented couldn't save that show. they have been bad since before the 2016 election cycle and only getting worse. that entire cast of writers - at least, those responsible for all the skits they put on the air - has severe trump derangement syndrome. i can't fucking take it anymore. i've stuck in there in case they are accidentally funny here and there, but they just aren't. it's over. michael che is too good for that show.

T.C. wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:12 am dude, really? bill burr is one of my favorite comedians. you have a lot to catch up on. he was also in breaking bad.

but even billy and a musical guest that actually plays instruments and is talented couldn't save that show. they have been bad since before the 2016 election cycle and only getting worse. that entire cast of writers - at least, those responsible for all the skits they put on the air - has severe trump derangement syndrome. i can't fucking take it anymore. i've stuck in there in case they are accidentally funny here and there, but they just aren't. it's over. michael che is too good for that show.
Nothing Burr said was new material. I don't see why people are offended other than that is the number one recreation activity in America today.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:06 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:42 pmI mine these pages for bits of gold all of the time....it's in there!!!
Wouldn't picking boogers bring you more personal satisfaction? Certainly less scrolling required.
One time I picked a booger and there was a tiny skeleton in it. I thought it was Dennis Quaid and asked for his autograph. I was wrong. His name was Dave.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:37 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:42 pmI mine these pages for bits of gold all of the time....it's in there!!
Wouldn't picking boogers bring you more personal satisfaction? Certainly less scrolling required.
One time I picked a booger and there was a tiny skeleton in it. I thought it was Dennis Quaid and asked for his autograph. I was wrong. His name was Dave.
Dennis Quaid, eh? More than boogers up the nose in that.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:41 pm
That happened to me once too, but it turned out to be a piece of onion from my White Castles.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:24 pm
That happened to me once too, but it turned out to be a piece of onion from my White Castles.
Onion Quaid was great in Jaws 3-D

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:24 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:37 pmOne time I picked a booger and there was a tiny skeleton in it. I thought it was Dennis Quaid and asked for his autograph. I was wrong. His name was Dave.
Did you leave the pickle behind for a snack?