Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:16 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:54 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:27 pm
Paying a monthly rent there for quite some time, I reckon I have some opinions. Not ALL bad. Me 'n' the Mrs. do enjoy Grbic occasionally.
There is a place by there called J's Pitaria...they have the best chicken and dumpling soup in the state.
I'll be sure to bounce that soup option off my cardiologist when I visit him next month. Do you reckon J's has a low sodium/low saturated fat version on their Not-On-The-Menu menu?
No...low sodium soup is the work of the Devil. Get some pills and live life.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:08 pmChuck Norris is a legendary bad ass, he has captured the hearts of billions of people across the globe. Michael Jordan wears Chuck Norris high tops. Dinosaurs went extinct, so they would never have to face Chuck Norris. He is a virtual walking demi-god.
Christie Brinkley gets consistently higher Ad Meter scores than Norris for Total Gym® infomercials. SHE is the bad ass demi-goddess in this virtual contest. And whose shoes do you think His Airness wears on weekends?

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:46 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:08 pmChuck Norris is a legendary bad ass, he has captured the hearts of billions of people across the globe. Michael Jordan wears Chuck Norris high tops. Dinosaurs went extinct, so they would never have to face Chuck Norris. He is a virtual walking demi-god.
Christie Brinkley gets consistently higher Ad Meter scores than Norris for Total Gym® infomercials. SHE is the bad ass demi-goddess in this virtual contest. And whose shoes do you think His Airness wears on weekends?
That doesn't surprise me...the only fight Chuck Norris ever lost was against his hairline.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:12 pmChuck got knocked out by a round house kick from low self esteem and woke up at the Hair Club for men.
If he had only signed that deal to wear a Capillus® Laser Cap instead of the Hayes Cooper cowboy hat at the beginning of his 9-season run as Walker, Texas Ranger, Norris could've ditched the hairpieces long ago.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:27 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:12 pmChuck got knocked out by a round house kick from low self esteem and woke up at the Hair Club for men.
If he had only signed that deal to wear a Capillus® Laser Cap instead of the Hayes Cooper cowboy hat at the beginning of his 9-season run as Walker, Texas Ranger, Norris could've ditched the hairpieces long ago.
Walker Texas Narcissist

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:11 am
Walker Texas Narcissist
Stand-up comedians should step lightly when using such labels. Unless they are a proponent of the "It takes one to know one" theory.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:50 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:11 am
Walker Texas Narcissist
Stand-up comedians should step lightly when using such labels. Unless they are a proponent of the "It takes one to know one" theory.
I am too beautiful to be a narcissist.