Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:28 am My friends mom voluntarily went on hospice yesterday. After twelve years of dialysis, a gangrene toe , and facing a surgery to bypass a blockage in her leg veins, she ran out of steam.
My mom went through that too... in the end, it was easier to watch her die, than it was to watch her live and suffer through that. All you can do, is try to make her comfortable until the inevitable happens.

Remember ten years ago when everyone was dipping things in chocolate and chocolate fountains were the big thing until we found out chocolate is made out of ground up slave kids from the Congo? That was so good. Once it became known that eating chocolate was racist Old Country Buffet installed chocolate fountains in every restaurant.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:21 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:55 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:07 am... Sandwiches spicer than the most flaming homosexual you know.
You must not get out much. My daughter has a circle of acquaintances, any one of whom could cause dry ice to catch fire.
You can't put an oil fire out with club soda, grandpa...you gotta use dynamite!
All I need is my pre-lubricated ready-to-use catheter from Liberator Medical Supply.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:38 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:21 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:55 am
You must not get out much. My daughter has a circle of acquaintances, any one of whom could cause dry ice to catch fire.
You can't put an oil fire out with club soda, grandpa...you gotta use dynamite!
All I need is my pre-lubricated ready-to-use catheter from Liberator Medical Supply.

That he has the will to fly a plane with a tube in his dick is the inspiration story America needs right now.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:48 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:21 pmYou can't put an oil fire out with club soda, grandpa...you gotta use dynamite!

That he has the will to fly a plane with a tube in his dick is the inspiration story America needs right now.
It's easier to insert at higher altitudes. Or so I've heard.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:30 pm

The Mile High Club just ain't what it used to be,

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:40 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:30 pm
The Mile High Club just ain't what it used to be,
Can anyone recommend a low carb edible catheter? A bladder injury doesn't need to ruin my diet.