Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:03 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:05 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:52 am Well..I either walked someone tonight over saying "short bus" or I didn't.
Did you holler at them... "Don't forget your lunch box" ?
The whole inflatable girlfriend thing was working...and then they got up and left. Pretty sure it had more to do with who said it than what was said.
It was probably the fact that you admitted that you are a roller hockey player that sent them packing.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:47 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:05 pm

Did you holler at them... "Don't forget your lunch box" ?
The whole inflatable girlfriend thing was working...and then they got up and left. Pretty sure it had more to do with who said it than what was said.
It was probably the fact that you admitted that you are a roller hockey player that sent them packing.
Dude....when i said roller hockey...i could feel the judgement.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:31 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:47 pm

Dude....when i said roller hockey...i could feel the judgement.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:30 pm All of this GOD DAMN programming for kids....could they make one episode of Mickeys Playhouse where they tell kids to pee in the fucking toilet? This is the perfect job for Pistol Pete.
It ain't Mickey Mouse's job to raise your kids. His job is just to make them laugh. Pistol Pete would, more than likely, make kids shit their knickers

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:40 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:30 pm All of this GOD DAMN programming for kids....could they make one episode of Mickeys Playhouse where they tell kids to pee in the fucking toilet? This is the perfect job for Pistol Pete.
It ain't Mickey Mouse's job to raise your kids. His job is just to make them laugh. Pistol Pete would, more than likely, make kids shit their knickers
Kids listen to Mickey...all it would take it one song!

Stop shirking your parental obligations, and teach your own kid to piss in the pot. If you're counting on Mickey to do your work for you, your kid will never learn anything. Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street, and Veggie Tales aren't there to raise your kids, or teach them about life... if they were, Bert and Ernie would be explaining to kids how the president's tax plan has fucked them over so bad, while rewarding the rich bastards who hide their money in off-shore accounts. Veggie Tales would have a Mr.Orange who goes around bitching and moaning about how the Apples are out to get him. Speedy Gonzales' puppies would be eating shit in an over-crowded kennel in South Texas.... need I go on?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:35 pm Stop shirking your parental obligations, and teach your own kid to piss in the pot. If you're counting on Mickey to do your work for you, your kid will never learn anything. Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street, and Veggie Tales aren't there to raise your kids, or teach them about life... if they were, Bert and Ernie would be explaining to kids how the president's tax plan has fucked them over so bad, while rewarding the rich bastards who hide their money in off-shore accounts. Veggie Tales would have a Mr.Orange who goes around bitching and moaning about how the Apples are out to get him. Speedy Gonzales' puppies would be eating shit in an over-crowded kennel in South Texas.... need I go on?
Please do. America needs more straight shooters like you, Rev. I'm gonna write you in on my New Hampshire Democratic primary absentee ballot that I just bought on-line from some comrade in Vladivostok.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:28 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:35 pm Stop shirking your parental obligations, and teach your own kid to piss in the pot. If you're counting on Mickey to do your work for you, your kid will never learn anything. Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street, and Veggie Tales aren't there to raise your kids, or teach them about life... if they were, Bert and Ernie would be explaining to kids how the president's tax plan has fucked them over so bad, while rewarding the rich bastards who hide their money in off-shore accounts. Veggie Tales would have a Mr.Orange who goes around bitching and moaning about how the Apples are out to get him. Speedy Gonzales' puppies would be eating shit in an over-crowded kennel in South Texas.... need I go on?
Please do. America needs more straight shooters like you, Rev. I'm gonna write you in on my New Hampshire Democratic primary absentee ballot that I just bought on-line from some comrade in Vladivostok.
I can see through this whole thing... there's no kid involved here. The Capt'n got caught urinating on someone's front lawn, down in Soulard, and his whole defense in court is that it's somehow The Walt Disney Company's fault that Mickey Mouse never taught him to piss in the toilet... like no judge has ever heard that one before.

Who said anything about raising kids. All I wanted was a tune. Is it cheating to sing the alphabet?

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:36 pm
Who said anything about raising kids. All I wanted was a tune. Is it cheating to sing the alphabet?
Teaching your kid to pee in the pot is easy... it doesn't need it's own background music. I taught Calvin in like 30 seconds. I led him to the bathroom and pointed at the pot and said "Dude, when you gotta pee, do it in there".... That was all it took ... and he was like 55 years old.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:05 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:28 pm
I can see through this whole thing... there's no kid involved here. The Capt'n got caught urinating on someone's front lawn, down in Soulard, and his whole defense in court is that it's somehow The Walt Disney Company's fault that Mickey Mouse never taught him to piss in the toilet... like no judge has ever heard that one before.
Fuck Toodles!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:42 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:05 pmI can see through this whole thing... there's no kid involved here. The Capt'n got caught urinating on someone's front lawn, down in Soulard, and his whole defense in court is that it's somehow The Walt Disney Company's fault that Mickey Mouse never taught him to piss in the toilet... like no judge has ever heard that one before.
Fuck Toodles!!!
Steamboat Willie pissed over the gunnels. He was a REAL mouse.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:29 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:42 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:05 pmI can see through this whole thing... there's no kid involved here. The Capt'n got caught urinating on someone's front lawn, down in Soulard, and his whole defense in court is that it's somehow The Walt Disney Company's fault that Mickey Mouse never taught him to piss in the toilet... like no judge has ever heard that one before.
Fuck Toodles!!!
Steamboat Willie pissed over the gunnels. He was a REAL mouse.
I'll bet he didn't need a pee song either.