Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Today is my sons twenty third birthday. Happy birthday to Doug. Also, my son is really alcoholism. Did I ever tell you about the time Doug bought me a prostitute? She charged $4 for a blowjob, Doug loves a bargain. We went behind the dumpster, and she didn't suck my dick, she did hit me in the head with a hammer. It was a good thing Doug was there...nothing cools off a hammer attack like a cool Budweiser.

CaptSMRT wrote:Today is my sons twenty third birthday. Happy birthday to Doug. Also, my son is really alcoholism. Did I ever tell you about the time Doug bought me a prostitute? She charged $4 for a blowjob, Doug loves a bargain. We went behind the dumpster, and she didn't suck my dick, she did hit me in the head with a hammer. It was a good thing Doug was there...nothing cools off a hammer attack like a cool Budweiser.
You and Doug should have known that a $4 hummer was too cheap. If a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is. You get what you pay for.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Today is my sons twenty third birthday. Happy birthday to Doug. Also, my son is really alcoholism. Did I ever tell you about the time Doug bought me a prostitute? She charged $4 for a blowjob, Doug loves a bargain. We went behind the dumpster, and she didn't suck my dick, she did hit me in the head with a hammer. It was a good thing Doug was there...nothing cools off a hammer attack like a cool Budweiser.
You and Doug should have known that a $4 hummer was too cheap. If a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is. You get what you pay for.

Doug has tunnel vision when it comes to prostitutes. This is kind of a true story....except it was this kid James that works at a skating rink.