Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

"Two people were hit by a car in front of the bar I was at." ...

The bartender went outside to see what happened, said: "Neither one of them left me a tip. Karma is a cruel bitch," and went back inside.

I finished my beer, put my wallet on the bar, and left through the back door.

ETA: Damn it, I forgot the punchline ... 'Karma' was the name of the bartender.

I'll keep my day job.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:49 am "Two people were hit by a car in front of the bar I was at." ...

The bartender went outside to see what happened, said: "Neither one of them left me a tip. Karma is a cruel bitch," and went back inside.

No...they were nice people. I had met the woman a few weeks ago. She introduced me to her rescue dog, who was a sweet heart. The look on the guys face...he was walking around saying..."their dead" over and over again...and his wife was crying. This is one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:49 am "Two people were hit by a car in front of the bar I was at." ...

No...they were nice people. I had met the woman a few weeks ago. She introduced me to her rescue dog, who was a sweet heart. The look on the guys face...he was walking around saying..."they're dead" over and over again...and his wife was crying. This is one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:27 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:02 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:10 amThis year for my birthday I told myself I was going to buy a new car. I never bought it, but it felt good to tell myself I would. I'm my own deadbeat dad.
Well, I hope that you spent that car money on alcohol and prostitutes, and didn't squander it on bills.
I'm too German to buy prostitutes.
Congratulations, you passed Maury's Paternity Test. You clearly don't know the difference between "deadbeat" and "tough love."

I was reading about how there is going to be a black Superman, and someone replied "How would you feel if they made Shaft white". I considered the idea and thought....you could make Shaft white...but he wouldn't be cool and nobody would watch.

Who is the White Private Dick, who is a shoulder to cry on for all the chicks? His theme would be played by Tears for Fears.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:53 pm I was reading about how there is going to be a black Superman, and someone replied "How would you feel if they made Shaft white". I considered the idea and thought....you could make Shaft white...but he wouldn't be cool and nobody would watch.

Who is the White Private Dick, who is a shoulder to cry on for all the chicks? His theme would be played by Tears for Fears.
Who's gonna play white Shaft, Julian, or J-Roc?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:05 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:53 pm I was reading about how there is going to be a black Superman, and someone replied "How would you feel if they made Shaft white". I considered the idea and thought....you could make Shaft white...but he wouldn't be cool and nobody would watch.

Ed Begley Jr

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:10 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:05 pm

Ed Begley Jr
Might as well get Bubbles

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:43 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:33 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:10 pmHand sanitizer is bullshit...I tried to kill a cricket with some and all he did was get drunk. Now I have to have an intervention for a cricket.
A drunken cricket makes the same sounds as playing Beatles records backwards.
"I'm............very............small............"
Drunken crickets think they are all Zen and tell you desire is the root of all suffering...and all you want them to do is shut up, so they are right.