Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Is it a sin to let a Muslim think that pork shoulder is beef...twice?
IDK, but with 25% of the world being Muslims, I don't want them dining on swine. You'd have to save-up just to have a BBQ.
Thankful that Hindu's don't eat beef. Religion has some positives ;)
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Is it a sin to let a Muslim think that pork shoulder is beef...twice?
IDK, but with 25% of the world being Muslims, I don't want them dining on swine. You'd have to save-up just to have a BBQ.
Thankful that Hindu's don't eat beef. Religion has some positives ;)
Yep....it's all about the food. :lol:

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:Huh - I never noticed that C-3PO had a left breast. I'm strangely aroused.
One of the six million forms of communication he is familiar with is love.
But, alas, I can never love another droid. My doctor warned me of a potentially deadly reaction from the medicine I took the first time.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:Huh - I never noticed that C-3PO had a left breast. I'm strangely aroused.
One of the six million forms of communication he is familiar with is love.
But, alas, I can never love another droid. My doctor warned me of a potentially deadly reaction from the medicine I took the first time.
He never said anything about time travelers though.

and so it goes.

CaptSMRT wrote:NASA faked Tim Allen.
Is that the "Tim Allen" of "Tool Time" fame, or the "Tim Allen" that's the current Assistant Athletic Director/Director of Football Operations at Michigan State, or the "Tim Allen" that played Australian Rules Football back in the '90s?

"Goes to credibility of the witness, Your Honor."

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:NASA faked Tim Allen.
Is that the "Tim Allen" of "Tool Time" fame, or the "Tim Allen" that's the current Assistant Athletic Director/Director of Football Operations at Michigan State, or the "Tim Allen" that played Australian Rules Football back in the '90s?

"Goes to credibility of the witness, Your Honor."

Those were back up Tim Allen's in case the first one fails...there is a warehouse in Ohio filled with Mick Jaggers.